Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (juiced4ever)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-10-2007, 9:48 PM Reply   
Who on here owns a sea doo wake and what do you think of it? Also if you dont mind me asking what did you pay. I want to know what kind of ball park i can expect when i go in to try and pick one up.
Thanks
Old     (kampus96)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-10-2007, 10:01 PM Reply   
pass on it.i have one.i dont use the racks.they broke within the first few months and are a hassle and most of the new boards dont fit in them.the pylons a cool little addition but def not worth the extra money.got for a standard gtx used and save a lot of money.
Old     (jdarr)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-11-2007, 6:45 AM Reply   
yeah i have a standard gtx and love it, go with it, I was gunna get the wake but, for what you get, not worth the money, you can ride with and extra board chillin in the side next to your foot, no problem, and with some on onthe back ridin a skate is really nice, wakeboard- wake not so good
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-11-2007, 9:10 AM Reply   
Yep...another vote for the GTX over the wake ed.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-11-2007, 10:01 AM Reply   
My GF bought a used Wake edition... pretty sweet. The rack is missing a strap so we haven't used it. Pylon is nice because of handles for spotter. Not sure if we would have spent the extra if we were buying new.
Old     (schackdaddy)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-19-2007, 12:41 PM Reply   
Pete, are you asking about the wake edition jet ski or the wake edition jet boat?