Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Ryan3110)      Join Date: Feb 2013       02-13-2013, 11:28 AM Reply   
Is there a big difference in the way the William board rides as opposed to the bill? So I've been wanting to buy the bill board for a couple years now. Only thing holding me back was board size. I'm 6'4 so I don't like riding anything under a 144. Now the Bill comes in a 145 and I'm itching to get it. only problem is that only board review I've seen was on the William which got great reviews behind the boat. I know it's the same shape, just different materials. Does anyone know if the bill rides the same? I also really dig the banana graphic on the Bill. Kinda lame but if I'm gonna spend the money, then I'm gonna like the way it looks too
Old     (raceman121)      Join Date: Nov 2012       02-13-2013, 3:18 PM Reply   
the William is way more responsive than the bill! the bill has more flex than the william. other than that its the same shape so there pretty alike
Old     (Ryan3110)      Join Date: Feb 2013       02-14-2013, 1:36 PM Reply   
So the bill has more flex? I figured it would be the other way around. I'm an intermediate rider so I'm no sure if I would be able to tell that much of a difference. Thank you for the information. By responsive do you mean it's going to react faster? The board speed isn't going to be different is it?
Old     (raceman121)      Join Date: Nov 2012       02-14-2013, 2:18 PM Reply   
no the top water speed will be the same but it wont slowly roll on edge like the bill dose it will carve a little harder and be more sensitive to smaller movements.
Old     (Ryan3110)      Join Date: Feb 2013       02-16-2013, 6:03 AM Reply   
Thank you very much, that is exactly the info I was looking for. I'm going with the Bill!