Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       05-08-2008, 6:48 PM Reply   
What's Up everyone.

My girlfriend is graduating from college this weekend and I wanted to get her a new camera lens and something else photography related (I am thinking about a photo editing program).

She has a Nikon D40x and I bought a new 55-200 lens for it. I am not real knowledgable about photo/video editing programs and didnt know what photo program I shold go with.

Which photo editing program would you recommend? Since I already bought her a lens, I dont wanna spend much more than 200 for am editing program. Also, Is there a good program that will enable her to edit photos AND videos?

Thanks in advance for all your help and input, I would ask her but I want it to be a surprise!!

-Chris Hopf

(Message edited by chrishopf on May 08, 2008)
Old     (mastercraft1995)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-09-2008, 8:34 AM Reply   
CS3 and Pentacle Studio for Video. For the video stuff make sure you get the package deal for about 120.
Old     (lsurulzes)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-09-2008, 8:39 AM Reply   
Even better may just be to get her a gift card to B&H photo so she can choose what she wants. Its very hard to know what someone may want for their camera when you don't understand very much of it. Just a suggestion though.