Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old     (3puttwilson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2003, 9:45 AM Reply   
We are so pumped! Hopefully we will get a few sets in thursday!

Old     (houseofpayne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-01-2003, 10:00 AM Reply   
Awesome boat Wilson!
Just picked ours up last week, longest 7 hours of our life breaking it in!!
Are you pretty close to the MC factory?
Let us know how you plan to weight it, we are going to put buddies in the back and about 6 65lb bars under the bow cushions.
Great looking boat again..

(Message edited by houseofpayne on April 01, 2003)
Old    wakelvr            04-01-2003, 10:38 AM Reply   
I second hubbie's response. VERY NICE looking boat! You will LOVE it. I love the black! Let us know how everything goes. When do you get to take it out for a test run?

You are going to love it! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Old     (3puttwilson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2003, 10:39 AM Reply   
Jason,
Thanks, what color did you get? I live about 2 hours from the factory. I've actually toured the Malibu factory with my BU friend but haven't been to the MC factory.I plan on taking out the factory tanks in the back and replacing them with 500 pound sacs. With the factory bag in the ski locker and another 500 in the bow I think that will work out pretty well. I had a 99 Prostar 205 and weighted it about like that and the wake was perfect. I may get in there and add sacs under the storage area in the bow and hook that into the front locker sac. That will take a little bit of work though so I'll wait and see how things work out with the bow sac in the floor. I can handle only filling one sac by hand.
Once warm weather hits I'll let you know the exact setup. I have some break in time left. What did your dealer say about break in?
Later
Old    wakelvr            04-01-2003, 10:41 AM Reply   
Wilson: he's my better half:-)
Old     (3puttwilson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2003, 11:02 AM Reply   
Stefani,
Thanks. We are taking it out thursday after work. My friend just bought a drysuit so I'll probably borrow that and get in a little carving. I'm so impressed with everything on the boat. I love the trailer, I had a single axle under my Prostar and I can tell a difference driving on the interstate.
Old     (3puttwilson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-01-2003, 11:08 AM Reply   
Cool
My wife isn't into the whole computer thing. I guess that's good. I spend enough time on here for both of us!!!
Old     (raider40)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-01-2003, 3:15 PM Reply   
Congrats Wilson she's a beaut.
Old     (alo)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-01-2003, 5:13 PM Reply   
Awesome boat. Enjoy it!!
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-01-2003, 8:01 PM Reply   
Okay, Okay, I get to ride first! HA! Just kidding! Looks better in person folks! Now our neighborhood has Moomba LSV, MC X-2, and a Malibu Wakesetter VLX! Aren't we spoiled! Oh yeah, Sandi is definitely the better half as she can drive too!