Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-15-2009, 8:10 PM Reply   
I was surprised to see the Mighty Enzo prominently on display on September 2009, USA Water Ski, "The Water Skier". A Nationally published magazine. Look at the two page centerfold on pages 8 and 9!
Old    surfdad            09-15-2009, 8:22 PM Reply   
ummm, do you have a different copy than I do?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-15-2009, 8:40 PM Reply   
Forget page 8, she's really just on page 9.
Old    surfdad            09-15-2009, 8:50 PM Reply   
Right, page 9...I'm sorry I wasn't clear...where in the distant, out of focus trees is your Enzo?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 5:33 PM Reply   
Jeff you truly are getting old. It's clear as day. Maybe you should get those old eyes checked!
Old    surfdad            09-16-2009, 5:53 PM Reply   
True enough I am as OLD as dirt - James just turned 18 this week and THAT makes a dad feel his age, believe you me. :-) I do have an appointment reminder from my optometrist, so you right on that count too! But as large a part of Nationals as wakesurfing was, I saw NOTHING in terms of pictures, not even your Enzo and I saw only one tiny paragraph basically listing all the first place winners in wakesurf.

Come on, give me a hint, just where in that picture is your Enzo!? :-) Can you measure it from the bottom right corner? :-)
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 6:10 PM Reply   
I don't see the problem here Jeff. It's like you’re trying to turn this obvious plug for my boat in to some kind of Where's Waldo thing, seriously. Look if you want to play where's Waldo take a close look at the picture and see if you can find Clayton Underwood. Take your time and look carefully, I assure you Clayton is there.

Guess I'm going to have to point out the Mighty Enzo for you.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 6:16 PM Reply   
OK Jeff here you go. First make sure that James brings you a warm milk and your reading glasses.

Upload
Old    surfdad            09-16-2009, 6:20 PM Reply   
That's the picture! Ok WHERE is your enzo in there? Is it one of those arrows? :-) Warmer or colder? C'mon I know I can get this!

Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 6:23 PM Reply   
Let's start with the hard one first.

Now can you find Clayton?
Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 6:36 PM Reply   
Seriously, I don't think your even trying. One vehicle that you pointed out is an X-star and the other is a little red car.

Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 6:42 PM Reply   
People, I'm getting concerned about Jeff. I really don't think that he should be driving if he can't pick out something as obvious as the Mighty Enzo in the attached picture. Somebody should step up and grab his keys!

Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 6:43 PM Reply   
OK, thanks for playing along and being a good sport Jeff
Old    surfdad            09-16-2009, 7:16 PM Reply   
I guessed that! See my furthest arrow on the right! What do I win?!
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-16-2009, 7:33 PM Reply   
What do you mean guess?
Old    surfdad            09-16-2009, 7:35 PM Reply   
I painted in arrows in a wildly random fashion! What do I win?! Hey wait a minute, is this contest rigged?!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-16-2009, 8:25 PM Reply   
That doesn't look like an Enzo to me. Can you prove it?
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-17-2009, 5:57 AM Reply   
Show and Jeff - I'll play. That is not an X-Star. It a Scull Wrapped Supra. Jason shot the pics from his X-Star.

BTW a reminder - Wakesurf need to submit photo and video to "The Water Skier" Attn Scott Atkinson. satkinson@usawaterski.org if you want it published.

Scott will be very happy to receive content. You should also submit any other instructionals as well.
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-17-2009, 6:01 AM Reply   
its all scary here
Old    surfdad            09-17-2009, 7:13 AM Reply   
Chris, did wakesurf need to submit copy to get included in the article, too? I was unaware that we could have input in the editorial content. I'm not sure about Ed, but I don't remember anyone asking about the wakesurf component of Nationals in terms of that article.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-17-2009, 7:37 AM Reply   
This post is like watching a couple of long time pen pals. Must be why I check in here so often.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-17-2009, 6:55 PM Reply   
My work situation was very busy right after Nationals, its only a little better now. I don't have the time to write something.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-17-2009, 7:29 PM Reply   
Ohhhh.... That was Chris' boat, well somebody better grab my keys too.