Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 28, 2007

Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-26-2007, 10:48 AM Reply   
local dealer is advertising an '07 denali Xl, $10.7k off msrp. seems like a great deal. problem is, no nav or dvd (for the kids). my question is this...better to find one with these options, or to go aftermarket?

In the denali, nav means you automatically have to purchase dvd. both options total about $3,800. my thought is that for that amount of dough, i could put in a nice aftermarket dvd headrest setup (I'm not a big fan of the ones that take up headliner space anyway), as well as put in an aftermarket nav (plus, i could buy one with bluetooth, which is not an option in the denali for some unknown reason).

Is it that big of an advantage to use the stock system, or is this a good option? Does anyone know of a good nav system that fits nicely into the denali with a "factory look", that also includes a reverse camera option?

The one i'm looking at has 20" rims and sunroof, $43k. if i could put in aftermarket nav and dvd, I'd have all the options i need.