Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (board4ce07)      Join Date: May 2004       08-31-2004, 2:32 PM Reply   
IM THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME OF THE 05 SPHINX'S BUT WHAT IM REALLY LOOKING FOR IS SUPPORT, I WANT SOMETHING THATS GOING TO HOLD MY FOOT LIKE A SNOWBOARD BOOT FEELS. IDK IF THEY ARE THE RIGHT KIND FOR THAT BUT IF YOU KNOW OF ANYTHING ELSE THAT HAS THAT SNOWBOARD FEEL POST UP. THANKS
Old    johndeer            08-31-2004, 3:04 PM Reply   
The Transits will have more support than the Sphynx will. The Sphynx is based on the Transit but it's a lower boot so you can tweak out grabs.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-31-2004, 3:26 PM Reply   
2 words: collective development
Old     (seedickride)      Join Date: Jan 2001       08-31-2004, 4:17 PM Reply   
Sam is correct- the Transits will have more support than the Sphynx, as they are a higher boot.

Mike Dick
See Dick Ride Wakeboards
www.seedickride.com
(701)682-5515
mike@seedickride.com
Old    wakeboarder408            09-01-2004, 11:13 AM Reply   
I haven't try the Sphynx yet but i got the Transits and man, i love them. Great support around the ankles, super soft footbeds, and its easy to get them on/off. Had the 03' Parks before and i must say the Transits are waaaaayyy better.
Old    loren            09-01-2004, 1:37 PM Reply   
I rode the sphynxs all this season and I loved them. I think that the support was really good. I personally thought the transits were less comfortable. Not to mention the new sphynx look ridiculously sweet.
Old    jude_mural            09-08-2004, 1:18 PM Reply   
I just tried on the 05 transits and you get a great support from toe to above ankle, where in the 05 shynx would remind me of a loose hockey skate. the shynx have more stability through the toe area this season but still have the looser feeling upper portion. I love the sphynx but the transits feel way cool just different