Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-20-2011, 9:14 PM Reply   
so im on the lake all day today, drinking, boarding, hanging etc. towards the end of the night, we're all telling stories and hanging out, every 15-20min i hit the blower, start the motor, and move us towards the middle of the lake after drifting... do that about 4-5x.

then the water clears up for a nice boarding session. I goto start the motor, and it just revs and revs, and doesnt turn over..

i try to hit the blower, bilge, anything, my whole switch panel stops working, no power at all, no heater, no ballast, nothing.

i play with the little battery reset button, and of course nothing. i keep trying to reset all the fuses and the main battery line, finally somehow i goto start the boat, and it turns over, still no switch board power but the boat is running.

i get it to my dock spot. Park it, tie it up and play with it again, reset the battery again, all of a sudden all my power comes back on, ballast, switches everything, so i hit the blower and turn the key, it revs for a sec and everything dies again...

Any thoughts? i left it tied to dock at the moment and covered it up.