Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    wakemaster123            09-05-2005, 8:39 AM Reply   
hi
Need some ideas for a new handle and rope and also an impact vest. what do you guys use and wot do you think of it

andy
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-05-2005, 10:08 AM Reply   
I've got an Accurate Jacket line, Accurate Murray handle; Sweet combo. I've also heard nothing but good things about the Accurate Premier handle.
Old     (gtaussie15)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2005, 11:06 AM Reply   
Ive heard good and bad things about the Jet Pilot stance and a-10. My friend has one and I wear it from time to time, and I find it rubs in the wrong places. I would check out the O'Neill vapor comp, the Hyperlite catalyst, and the Bodyglove transform. But shop around, go to your local board shop and try them on see how they fit.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2005, 2:36 PM Reply   
I demoed an A-10 a few months back and was nothing short than amazed by it! I'd always bagged on Non-USCG but the thing floated me no problem. I didn't take any major spills so I can't tell you the protection level but it was more than comfortable!
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-05-2005, 3:33 PM Reply   
I love my Jet Pilot A-10. I had a vapor and I didn't like it.

You can't go wrong with an Accurate Jacket Mainline, and Premier handle.

Proline is coming out with a sick handle, and they also have a nice coated rope.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-05-2005, 10:09 PM Reply   
accurate a-line, byerly handle and oneill vapor.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-05-2005, 10:16 PM Reply   
Accurate Line, Premier handle, Jetpilot Stance molded vest in silver. I like the byerly handle and proline handles also.
Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-17-2005, 6:54 PM Reply   
Anyone tried the LiquidForce Impact or Watson's vest. Curious how well it floats. I tried a a-10 and it didn't float me for crap, the vapor did a better job.
Old     (johnbowen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-18-2005, 6:39 AM Reply   
bought an A-10 and immediately returned it. Sunk like I had no vest on at all. If you have any muscle and low body fat then it is worthless. Designed for skinny dudes or plump big dudes. I'm 5'11", 210 lbs with 11% bodyfat. Does not work. Just my experience. It was a hassle returning it too, since I had gotten it wet. Wakeside was cool about it in the end though