Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (thescott)      Join Date: Nov 2007       07-31-2013, 9:59 AM Reply   
Have never run Ronix bindings. Wondering if they're true to size. Specifically the 2012 Parks boot.

Currently running systems with Kobalt boots. I generally wear an 11-11.5 shoe depending on the brand. I found the kobalts ran small so I've got the 12/13's and they fit perfect.

Prior to the systems, I was running 08 SL PB Floyds in an 11 and they fit great.

Thanks for any input.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       07-31-2013, 10:25 AM Reply   
Some people say that Ronix fits small, but I'm not sure if I am on board with that. I wear 11 shoes, and I am getting 11 franks. I get a tiny bit of my toe hitting the front, but that will be gone after they break in.

Sounds like you might be a candidate for a 12, but it's hard to say.
Old     (99Bison)      Join Date: Sep 2012       07-31-2013, 10:44 AM Reply   
Just got 2013 Parks a couple weeks ago, shoe size 11, bought 11's. The 12's seemed just a bit large and 11's just right. If I'd guess for you at 11-11.5 shoe I'd say 12's.

My only complaint is outside bottom front edge of feet get sore, chaulking this up to not being heat molded and not broke in yet.

This height on sole was present in all Ronix tried on before and after and regardless of size, it's also there without the board on so it doesn't seem to be an issue of foot position.

How's the b-side btw?

Last edited by 99Bison; 07-31-2013 at 10:46 AM.