Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-23-2006, 8:42 PM Reply   
I am heading out over Christmas break on a family trip. There are a couple of things that I would love to do: wakeboard and surf. I know that the surf would be less than desirible, but I just want to try it. As for wake, we are doing the whole condo thing, so I wont be able to do it via the resort, but does anybody have any experience behind a boat down there?

I would love to do this stuff because I cant do either in Minnesnowda over Christmas break...

thanks, jb
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       11-24-2006, 7:55 AM Reply   
I was there in June and did not see any kind of wakeboarding at all. There were some really old ski boats that were pulling paragliders. You could probably bribe one of them into giving you a pull if you brought all your own stuff.

Mazatlan is a cool place. Really laid back. My advice would be to leave the wakeboard at home and enjoy the city. I dont surf but when I was there people were surfing so it might be better than you think.