Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jeepdude)      Join Date: Apr 2011       02-20-2013, 10:45 AM Reply   
So Guys and Girls here is the question:

we currently have a Toyota epic DD 22 footer.
It has been a great boat, but is lacking in some areas. the main one being we cannot get a surf wave no matter the amount of weight. (yes, i know it is DD and that is part of the problem)
I will miss the incredible gas mileage though.

So I have been shopping hard and have come to the conclusion that I am going to pull the trigger on a new boat with the used market being what it is.

The three boats i am considering are:
2013 Tige R20
2013 Malibu 21 Ride
2012 Centurion sv-211 (left over at a nearby dealer)

As we have gotten older, we have started to surf a lot behind our friends boats, but cannot do it behind ours. so this is a main concern, however, we still wake skate and wakeboard and even recreationally ski quite a bit.

Which of these boats to you think will be the best all around boat?

Lastly, i know there are a lot of other boats out there that can do what i want even better, but i have a budget and these are the ones that fit into it, so please keep it to these unless you know of another boat that can do the better in the same range.

I look forward to your thoughts.