Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2008, 3:21 AM Reply   
Hey there :-)

I rarely see this boat around, and we recently got it.

Ill try getting a few more shots of it, and the wake.

Distance shot for now:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb281/Command_2007/bootje2.jpg
Anyone else got pics to share? :-)

Cheers,

bob

(Message edited by Retrow on May 09, 2008)

(Message edited by Retrow on May 09, 2008)
Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2008, 3:23 AM Reply   
Goddamnit, they should add picture control :P cant seem to get it :/
Old     (tj_in_kc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-09-2008, 5:32 AM Reply   
Bob, my Vride is really similar to yours. We just put her in the water lastweek, so no pics yet (H20 is still in high 50's here in Kansas City).

I'll snap a few if i think about it this weekend...
Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-09-2008, 3:28 PM Reply   
cool :-) Are you also just running on stock balast? how did you get the right wake size? :-)

well, water over here is about 14 degrees, dont know exactly how much fahrenheit that is, 14 degrees is cold, but doable if you really want to board! tomorrow will be a very hot day.. 30 degrees in holland, one of the warmest days in the year, so hell im going ou boarding, and see if i can get some more shots.

(Watch out for morons in the harbor. Some white boat in our harbor just jammed our boat really hard, making a 7" wide ditch, and ripped open the rubber strip on the sides...)
Old     (beef)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-09-2008, 4:01 PM Reply   
Our's is a 2005, and for sale for $39k OBO!! Check out my profile shot. I can send additional shots if interested.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-09-2008, 4:51 PM Reply   
No Vrides in the Netherlands, Bob? Well, you will be the envy of everyone then!

We have plenty of Vrides & VLXs around here & our 05 still gets plenty of attention. Enjoy yours!
Upload
Old     (retrow)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-10-2008, 3:43 AM Reply   
Looks cool :-) seems theres little difference from the 07, except for the tower and the dash. cheers, keep the pics coming! :-)

PS: Are they wakesetter stickers on your vride? :P