Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old    jetpilot313            07-05-2004, 4:32 PM Reply   
okay i got my fusion speakers in last week i went with the doubles and i got a 600watt bazooka marine amp i installed it myself and if i go to turn the volume real high the amp will cut off, i went to mobile one and they said everything was fine with the wiring and they didnt know what was wrong can someone give me some advice on whats wrong, and i know that guy Grant knows a lot about this stuff so can you or anyone please help me
Old    milo_lite            07-05-2004, 9:28 PM Reply   
I got myself two pairs of those double speakers. Just wondering if they are worth the $$$.. ive just seen so many othre speakers like kicker and other good brands for a cheaper price, what is tsay on that. Also I paid about 800 dls. for both pairs. Good price or not?, Thanx.
Old    jetpilot313            07-05-2004, 9:30 PM Reply   
that is a good price but if you have them cant you tell theyre worth the money i love them they freakin scream
Old    milo_lite            07-06-2004, 12:17 AM Reply   
I am barley getting them installed, so haven had the luxury of hearing them..
Old     (gizel)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-06-2004, 6:12 AM Reply   
Michael do you have a good ground? Also you may just need to Adjust the Gain on the Amp, It may be going to to Overload. Also which set of Fusions do you have? The TSeries combo? or did you go with 2 sets of the 525's? either way make sure that you do not have too big of a load on the amp. All the amps that I run are 1/2 ohm stable so I nave no problems. By the way the Fusion speakers sound awsome. I have used Boss for the past 2 years and I could barely hear them. My Fusion are so my louder and they really throw the sound.
Old    jetpilot313            07-06-2004, 9:21 AM Reply   
i grounded on the battery and i did adjust the gain but it will still cut off
Old     (gizel)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-06-2004, 9:36 AM Reply   
What model bazooka amp do you have?
Old    jetpilot313            07-06-2004, 11:55 AM Reply   
the 600watt marine amp ill get the actual numbers later