Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (liquidforcefan)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-18-2008, 4:42 PM Reply   
I'm trying to figure out what tricks I should try, I have a pretty consistent hs backroll and consistent heelside and toe side 180s any suggestions on what I should try next? I've tried some hs fs 3's a toeside backroll and frontroll and a tantrum non of which are coming along that well, any suggestions?
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-18-2008, 4:59 PM Reply   
Keep on trying those. That's how my progression went minus the front roll. Do you have half cab 180s? Work on some switch wake jumping, b/s 180s, fun grabs, or double ups. Don't stop trying those tricks or else you'll never get them. Just do a little research, check out the site for tips, read a magazine, or get an instructional DVD.
Old     (liquidforcefan)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-20-2008, 8:11 AM Reply   
cool thanks for the tips
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-11-2008, 11:54 AM Reply   
You should try to learn all of the tricks you have switch. agreed on the reg. and switch bs 180s.. Those are some of the most rewarding tricks to have imho