Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (riverdave)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 11:16 AM Reply   
Since I'm killing time waiting for Clitorino, I figured I'd post some old videos of some Hotboaters trying to wakeboard.

This is from a few years back, when I was making some videos to promote a message board I used to have some involvement with.

Incidentally, yes I know we suck, but hey we were out having fun in the middle of the week. In the second two videos you'll see it's damn near impossible to keep the boat at the right speed for wakeboarding. It either wants to get on plane, or off plane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFjr_pKSGro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ju0vUEfyxw

RD

(Message edited by riverdave on June 01, 2007)
Old     (riverdave)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 11:19 AM Reply   
3rd video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJNRTr9ecQ
Old    bocephus            06-01-2007, 11:48 AM Reply   
Based on your practice sessions I will give you Orange Crush, race to 11 for $500. We adjust from there....At least you have a nice Gold Crown to practice on!
Old     (riverdave)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 11:59 AM Reply   
Bocephus, you saying the 5 out? Unless your name starts with Efren and ends with Reyes, your gonna come up short.. very short. LOL

It's not a gold crown BTW, it's an older Murray Pro. I had Steve L. From Hardtimes come down and set it up though, so it has 4 1/4 straight cut pockets. The table is stoopid tight.

Glad to see another player online.. Pretty rare in the boating world.

RD
Old    bocephus            06-01-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
No, just the 5 and the breaks. It looks like a Gold Crown I in the videos. Nice table either way, I'm not sure I've played on a Murray Pro.

I flunked out of college the first time around due to much pool.

I know lots of boaters that do the pool thing. Hell Jimmy Jo Langston (formerly out of AZ, now in Texas) owns a pool hall, Skater and Allison.

I used to play with (or should I say rack for) Earl Strickland when I lived in Colorado Springs.
Old     (riverdave)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 1:21 PM Reply   
You in Cali bocephus?

Ever post on AZ?

RD
Old    bocephus            06-01-2007, 1:30 PM Reply   
Tempe, AZ

Ever post on AZ? -- What do you mean?
Old     (riverdave)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 1:43 PM Reply   
www.AZBilliards.com Is what I meant by AZ.

Do you have a table?

RD
Old    bocephus            06-01-2007, 2:14 PM Reply   
No. I have never been there.

"My" table, table #9, moved when Jimmy sold the Crack and Spew, oops, I mean Rack and Que in Tempe.

I pretty much quit playing due to all the vermon I had to put up with at the pool halls...I think Kolby's is still pretty bad too.

I have a nice Kikel I will sell for $1,000
Old     (dcooper)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-01-2007, 2:14 PM Reply   
Hey Dave... I thought you were out of here?

Can't stay away!
Old     (riverdave)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 2:42 PM Reply   
Was waiting for clitorino to pop off... LOL

Doesn't look like he's going too though, so I guess I should be hitting bricks.

RD
Old     (riverdave)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 2:44 PM Reply   
Bocephus, if you want to sell it go onto AZ, and put it in the classifieds, if it's worth it, it'll sell in less then a week.

I've already got a few cues, and don't need to be adding to my collection anymore then I already have. LOL

RD