Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-17-2007, 4:24 AM Reply   
Anyone asking for wakeboard related stuff for Christmas? 8 more days!
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       12-17-2007, 2:22 PM Reply   
Congrats JB and Family! Miss all of you guys tons..
How was the party? Pics?
Happy and safe Christmas and New Yr. to all!
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-18-2007, 4:04 AM Reply   
Anyone going to the NY Boat Show?
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       12-18-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
Doreen, I'll be hitting the show on sat. Jan. 5th. Hopefully some of the NJ crew will come as well. I'll buy first round after the show!
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-18-2007, 8:22 PM Reply   
Yes Jeff Z, you missed another classic night of New Jersey wakeboard crew holiday revelry and liver abuse.
As I reflect back on our December 6 celebration, it actually unfolded in four segments:
- The warm-up party at the hotel
- The party at SOS
- The post SOS party at Frankie's (a local eatery/watering hole we all love)
- The night ending party back at the hotel.
The group travelling from party-to-party in the New Jersey Wakefest Astro Van (aka The Party Bus, The
Mystery Machine, The Shaggin' Waggon) deserves special mention too, because for whatever reason while we were
all packed in that van all we did was laugh really, really hard. I truly have no idea what was so
funny, but I remember it was just absolutely hilarious.

Sadly, because I think my main focus of the evening was Milagro, Oro Azul and Patrón, I took few pictures,
and most of the ones I did take don't seem to make much sense. But because you asked, I scraped a few
together. All of these were taken at the Frankie's segment of the evening.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

For some more alcohol influenced pictures from that night you can check www.wakeboardnj.com/live.htm

Like last year I took a lot of video, but I haven't watched any of it yet.

Boat show? Is that water skiing squirrel going to be there?
Old     (scilost)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-19-2007, 10:24 AM Reply   
Look out world Doug is officially going global in March.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-19-2007, 10:48 AM Reply   
Congrats Doug.

I'm looking for a 3rd in Avalon this summer!
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       12-19-2007, 12:59 PM Reply   
Very nice pics Alex ;)
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-25-2007, 6:19 AM Reply   
Merry Christmas New Jersey crew.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-25-2007, 10:13 AM Reply   
Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (eustace)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-25-2007, 12:59 PM Reply   
Merry Christmas to all.....
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-25-2007, 5:05 PM Reply   
Merry Christmas all!!
Old     (michelelef)      Join Date: Aug 2005       12-25-2007, 8:31 PM Reply   
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Wow...boy we've missed a lot since it started to get cold. Justin and I have been so busy we haven't been on in forever.

Huge congrats to Jeff and Amy on their new addition to the Barton crew. Now I am going to be the token woman and say...any new pics (Christmas ones even)

Also great to hear Doug...although you will definitely be missed here, this is such an amazing experience for you. So congrats!

Now, about the evening of December 8th...Alex has some Frankie's shots, here's the only ones we have

-The warm-up party at the hotel
Upload
Upload

WELL PUT ALEX..."The group travelling from party-to-party in the New Jersey Wakefest Astro Van (aka The Party Bus, The Mystery Machine, The Shaggin' Waggon) deserves special mention too, because for whatever reason while we were all packed in that van all we did was laugh really, really hard. I truly have no idea what was so funny, but I remember it was just absolutely hilarious."

Upload
“Now tequila may be the favoured beverage of outlaws but that doesn't mean it gives them preferential treatment. In fact, tequila probably has betrayed as many outlaws as has the central nervous system and dissatisfied wives. Tequila, scorpion honey, harsh dew of the doglands, essence of Aztec, crema de cacti; tequila, oily and thermal like the sun in solution; tequila, liquid geometry of passion; Tequila, the buzzard god who copulates in midair with the ascending souls of dying virgins; tequila, firebug in the house of good taste; O tequila, savage water of sorcery, what confusion and mischief your sly, rebellious drops do generate!”
Old     (njladydriver)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-27-2007, 4:46 PM Reply   
These pics are great! Never a dull moment all year round for the NJ Crew!
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-28-2007, 1:31 PM Reply   
just finished watching push process again... still a great vid Hope it can pull me through the winter haha.
Weather permitting.... snowboarding in a week or two anyone???
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-31-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
Happy New Year NJ Crew!!! Hope everyone is having a great time! I drew the short stick, so I'm stuck at work all night.
'07 was a great year....only another 17/18 weeks or so until the 08 season
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-01-2008, 11:49 AM Reply   
Happy New Year New Jersey crew! 2007 was another great year for us, and I'm confident 2008 is going to
be even better. Like Chris also said, April cold water early season boarding is only four months away!
Hope to see everyone again soon, Alex