Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wainer34)      Join Date: Sep 2013       09-12-2013, 7:03 PM Reply   
Looking to upgrade my new board and possibly bindings. Currently own the Ronix One with Ronix One bindings (both circa 2010). The board has been awesome and I've enjoyed the feel and pop it offers but my feelings have shifted after riding my buddy's Ronix Phoenix (think its a 2011). I'm hooked on the flex feel of the Phoenix and how soft the landings are.

So now I'm looking for a new board with the flex technology with soft landings but I only ride behind the boat so don't need anything dedicated for cable parks and rails. I'm open to ALL suggestions but here are the boards I am looking at so far:

Liquid Force Watson Hybrid
Ronix Code 22
Ronix William
Ronix Phoenix

Also, trying to get opinions on the Hyperlite System bindings? I like my One bindings but have a bunch of friends who use my board and like the idea of having one set of my own boots and one set of larger boots for anyone else to use. Let me know what your thoughts are on whether to keep the ones or switch to the System.
Old     (CRS_mi)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-12-2013, 7:42 PM Reply   
William w/ systems