Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2015, 8:34 AM Reply   
Brutal loss... absolutely brutal. Questions on both sides of the ball right now. I'm an OG Hawks fan to the bone and rarely get rattled, but yesterday's game was like getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly. The way the team performs up until the fourth is exceptional, then they literally go in to full retard mode...

Thursday's game should be real interesting...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-19-2015, 9:07 AM Reply   
Per my brother-in-law, via text, leaving the game yesterday:

"Walking out of Century Link. You have never heard it this silent! 70,000 stunned 12's that don't know what to do."

Hahahahahahahaha! Karma. Gotta love it. I especially liked the post game interview showing little Shermy all meek, withered and sounding like an abused puppy. I never knew he had such a quiet "inside voice." Priceless... Welcome to the basement, 12's. It was getting cold down here being all alone.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-19-2015, 8:48 PM Reply   
Looks like I won the picks again.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-20-2015, 6:49 AM Reply   
Yeah join us down at the bottom. I think most of the WW fans are down here. Chiefs, Seattle, 9ers, Cowboys, Rams... am i forgetting anyone?
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-20-2015, 7:59 AM Reply   
Yeah Ian you forgot the Redskins. Enough said. I haven't had any smack to talk in 20+ years except for a playoff appearance here and there. I think the Skins hit rock bottom this preseason with the RG3 fiasco and that's saying a lot because there has been a ton of drama the past few years. I think we have finally turned the corner with our new GM if he can stay off the sauce. Seattle and the 9er's have experience with Scot Mc.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2015, 9:01 AM Reply   
Broncos fan and them being an undefeated 6-0 and in total control of the AFC West, still feel like they're going nowhere.

Their defense is sure fun to watch.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2015, 8:00 PM Reply   
Going to be really really interesting watching the game this Thursday. I actually think we'd be better off to go into the fourth down. Least that way Bevel and Cable can't turn the game into marshmallow plays...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-20-2015, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Yeah join us down at the bottom. I think most of the WW fans are down here. Chiefs, Seattle, 9ers, Cowboys, Rams... am i forgetting anyone?
I'm really not totally ready for this yet but, I'm about to start a thread where we talk smack about our OWN teams. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone...
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-21-2015, 9:48 AM Reply   
The Seahawks are favored 6 points over the 49ers at Santa Clara. I guess this is fair since the 49ers defense is a leaky sieve and the Seahawks have typically "owned" KAP. I am just hoping for a less than embarrassing performance from the 49ers. That's where the bar is set for me these days.,
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-21-2015, 8:55 PM Reply   
^^^Ditto that.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-21-2015, 8:56 PM Reply   
I was at the game Sunday, it was brutal...

Thought this was funny:
http://q13fox.com/2015/10/20/list-ra...heir-fans-are/
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-22-2015, 4:26 AM Reply   
Thursday night @ 8:30 pm
SEA @ SF - This will be a close one and it won't suprised me either way. I'll take Seattle because Bobby Wagner is back.

Sunday @1:00
BUF @ JAX - Bills on the road.
TB @ WAS - Redskins at home. ....?.I think?
ATL @ TEN - Falcons on the road.
NO @ IND - Colts at home.
MIN @ DET - LIONS @ home.
PIT @ KC - Steelers on the road.
HOU @ MIA - Texans on the road.
NYJ @ NE - This will be a close one ,but not the one. Patriots pull it out at the end.

SUNDAY at 4:05 pm

OAK @ SD - Chargers at home.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm
DAL @ NYG - Cowboys on the road.

Sunday night at 8:30 pm
PHI @ CAR - Panthers at home.

Monday night at 8:30 pm

BAL @ ARI - Cardinals at home.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-22-2015, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I'm really not totally ready for this yet but, I'm about to start a thread where we talk smack about our OWN teams. I'm sure I wouldn't be alone...
I'll just put a link up to the Chiefs loss to the Bears.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-22-2015, 9:10 PM Reply   
Just got home from work. 49er/Hawks game is on the DVR. But, I heard about it and don't want to even start watching it. Think I will pass.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-22-2015, 10:02 PM Reply   
That was a pleasant game to watch as a Hawks fan. I feel as though more will go that way moving forward.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-23-2015, 3:37 AM Reply   
Good game. Not great but good. Still scares me to see how many times they got to Russ.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-23-2015, 7:14 AM Reply   
Glad Seattle won but that was an ugly game. Krap looked lost. He's done after this year. Wilson didn't look much better. We have a long way to go. GO HAWKS!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-23-2015, 4:44 PM Reply   
Let's look at a couple of important facts. San Francisco is ranked 32nd in offense. They average 14.7 points per game and 295 yards per game. They are truly a fraction of the team they used to be.Sorry for the rant but it's a reaction to the interview with Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman. You would never know they were interviewing players on a 3-4 team.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-23-2015, 5:53 PM Reply   
What about their interview bothers you? It seemed fine to me. They didn't gloat or run the opponent down. They were pleased with the defenses performance as well as Marshawn. It's not as though they came off like they conquered the world.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-23-2015, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Let's look at a couple of important facts. San Francisco is ranked 32nd in offense. They average 14.7 points per game and 295 yards per game. They are truly a fraction of the team they used to be.Sorry for the rant but it's a reaction to the interview with Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman. You would never know they were interviewing players on a 3-4 team.
And Seattle holds them to 3 points and 142 yards..... I'd say that's an above average showing by Seattle D.

I didn't say anything last week after Krap had a decent stat line.....nice to see him return to his typical form.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-23-2015, 7:05 PM Reply   
Did Kap kiss his bicep after the field goal?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-23-2015, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Let's look at a couple of important facts. San Francisco is ranked 32nd in offense. They average 14.7 points per game and 295 yards per game. They are truly a fraction of the team they used to be.Sorry for the rant but it's a reaction to the interview with Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman. You would never know they were interviewing players on a 3-4 team.
Again, obsessed with Seattle for someone who doesn't care. Remember you are the one that said it
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-23-2015, 11:11 PM Reply   
KAP hasn't kissed his bicep in 2 years. Duh.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2015, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Again, obsessed with Seattle for someone who doesn't care. Remember you are the one that said it
How is watching NFL network being obsessed with the Seahawks? They report on all 32 teams. I was referring to the attitude of the players in the interview. They implied they were toned down in the week before interviews because they wouldn't have had anything good to say. This interview was about yeah we back. I was pointing out they were back against the #32 team on offense. These are just the facts. You may interpret them differently if you wish.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2015, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
What about their interview bothers you? It seemed fine to me. They didn't gloat or run the opponent down. They were pleased with the defenses performance as well as Marshawn. It's not as though they came off like they conquered the world.
Would you gloat if your defense conquered the #32 offense in the league? I have Russell Wilson and Phillip Rivers in my fantasy football league. I have won because i've chosen to play Rivers. Unfortunately I have Marshawn Lynch also I haven't played him either. We will see if that was a mistake or not this week. I didn't select them , we are in a auto draft league.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2015, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
And Seattle holds them to 3 points and 142 yards..... I'd say that's an above average showing by Seattle D.

I didn't say anything last week after Krap had a decent stat line.....nice to see him return to his typical form.
Above average against the 32nd ranked offense.These are the other defenses they faced Minnesota 20 points,Pittsburgh 18 points,Arizona 7 points,Green Bay 3 points,NY Giants 27 points, Baltimore 20 points. Other than the Giants the other defenses were respectable.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2015, 10:04 AM Reply   
It's raining here. So if you think multiple posts make me obsessed your wrong. It just my way of passing time discussing football.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-24-2015, 11:12 AM Reply   
^^^ Don't feel too bad. It's raining every day in Seattle for the next 10 months.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2015, 7:14 PM Reply   
This is the first rain we have had since June.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-25-2015, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
This is the first rain we have had since June.
How much rain did you get? The news has been reporting some areas of TX got up to 20" in 24hrs.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-25-2015, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
^^^ Don't feel too bad. It's raining every day in Seattle for the next 10 months.
It never stops raining. Tell your friends. Stay in the Bay Area. Don't move here. You would hate it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-25-2015, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
How much rain did you get? The news has been reporting some areas of TX got up to 20" in 24hrs.
Did you mean to say 2"? 20" would mean you need an ark.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-25-2015, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
It never stops raining. Tell your friends. Stay in the Bay Area. Don't move here. You would hate it.
Yeah. It actually does stop raining.... And then 5 minutes later it starts again. It's Chinese water torture... I like to call it suicide weather.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-25-2015, 11:55 AM Reply   
We only got about 8 or 9" of rain. Some areas got alot more. We're west of Austin in the Hill Country. East of Austin got more.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-25-2015, 4:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Did you mean to say 2"? 20" would mean you need an ark.
20" is what was reported but maybe they meant Dallas'' score.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-25-2015, 4:49 PM Reply   
Dallas sucked today offensively, but the defense did well. 4 turnovers and a special teams TD were the difference in the game. If the offense can clean it up. Also if special teams can play more soundly they have a real chance against Seattle who has been very sluggish on offense and weaker against the run defensively.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-25-2015, 4:55 PM Reply   
Cowboys had a good game today. Dez Bryant not even in the game fighting with the batterer? Cassel looked like he was playing flyers up today.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-25-2015, 8:50 PM Reply   
Looks like I won the picks again this week.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-26-2015, 11:43 AM Reply   
Was off the grid last week but still caught the Hawks win over the Niners. Good win but I really miss Harbaugh. So much better when he was there and the Niners were good. Kap is awful and will be a great back up for a team that wants to run the Wildcat every once in a while.

As for the Panther game, thankfully I missed it because I probably would have killed my TV. Panthers are good and the Hawks couldn't finish, just like every other loss this season.

Now on to Big D. Bummed Romo won't be playing but maybe Bryant and Sherm will go head to head. GO HAWKS!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-26-2015, 5:16 PM Reply   
I have a feeling Dez is going to wait one more game to come back so he doesn't have to go against the LOB.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-27-2015, 10:17 AM Reply   
Arizona is dominating the NFC West. Definitely the top team in that division.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-27-2015, 12:15 PM Reply   
^^The Cards haven't beat a winning team yet, let's not get too excited.

on the other hand the G-Men are a lock for the NFC East. Especially with other teams in that division.

GO ROMO!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-27-2015, 1:41 PM Reply   
Do you want to bet on the Giants vs. The Cardinals?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2015, 8:30 AM Reply   
No one is getting past GB this year except maybe the patriots in the SB. It almost makes watching NFL games boring now.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-28-2015, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Do you want to bet on the Giants vs. The Cardinals?
Are you asking me about which team wins their division? If so, I'll take that bet. G-Men win the NFC East and the Cards do not. You take the Cards to win the NFC West and the G-Men don't. What happens if both teams don't win their divisions?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-28-2015, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
No one is getting past GB this year except maybe the patriots in the SB. It almost makes watching NFL games boring now.
Spoken like a true bandwagon 49er fan. Just because your team is terrible doesn't mean the rest of the league is boring now.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-28-2015, 7:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Are you asking me about which team wins their division? If so, I'll take that bet. G-Men win the NFC East and the Cards do not. You take the Cards to win the NFC West and the G-Men don't. What happens if both teams don't win their divisions?
If both teams don't win then we both don't know anything. If the G-men win i'll buy a Manning jersey ,take my picture in it and change my name to Eli's #1 fan. If the CARDINAL 'S win then you buy a Carson Palmer Jersey and take your picture in it and change your screen name to Carson Palmer's #1 fan. If they both win it will be a tie.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-28-2015, 7:59 PM Reply   
Darren it still says no photo available on your profile. Tony wants your full support.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       10-28-2015, 9:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Darren it still says no photo available on your profile. Tony wants your full support.
It's a crownie. A cupcake and and a brownie. That's the Romo pic you rock.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-28-2015, 9:44 PM Reply   
Seattle will win the NFC West again this year.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2015, 10:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Seattle will win the NFC West again this year.
Crickets............................
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-28-2015, 10:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Spoken like a true bandwagon 49er fan. Just because your team is terrible doesn't mean the rest of the league is boring now.
If you have even the most miniscule shred of integrity (a long shot with bandwagon Seattle fans) you'll stop what you're doing, go comply with the agreement of the bet you made last year, take your picture of shame (no prob if you want to put a Seattle bag of shame over your head) man up and post it like someone who actually possesses testicles. Until then, you are the lowest of the low. You have ovaries and should NOT be able to post another word on this thread until you do what you said you would do. After that, we will talk amongst ourselves as to how we will punish you appropriately for your possession of a vagina. . As much as I hate Dallas, (nowhere near as much as Seattle) Robert was a man of his word and held up his end of the bet last year with honor which has actually made me root for his team a few times. If you don't do the same, you'll be considered to be just as bad as your loser team is...

Two types: steers and queers. I don't see any horns on you, boy!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2015, 6:19 AM Reply   
^^^^Mark please tell us how you "really " feel.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2015, 8:30 AM Reply   
I was totally kidding.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-29-2015, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
If you have even the most miniscule shred of integrity (a long shot with bandwagon Seattle fans) you'll stop what you're doing, go comply with the agreement of the bet you made last year, take your picture of shame (no prob if you want to put a Seattle bag of shame over your head) man up and post it like someone who actually possesses testicles. Until then, you are the lowest of the low. You have ovaries and should NOT be able to post another word on this thread until you do what you said you would do. After that, we will talk amongst ourselves as to how we will punish you appropriately for your possession of a vagina. . As much as I hate Dallas, (nowhere near as much as Seattle) Robert was a man of his word and held up his end of the bet last year with honor which has actually made me root for his team a few times. If you don't do the same, you'll be considered to be just as bad as your loser team is...

Two types: steers and queers. I don't see any horns on you, boy!
Wow Mark. Honestly I have tried several times to find a Romo jersey up here in Seattle but it's all Bryant and Witten. I'll make it happen. Hope my wife doesn't read this thread she's going to be very surprised.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       10-29-2015, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Wow Mark. Honestly I have tried several times to find a Romo jersey up here in Seattle but it's all Bryant and Witten. I'll make it happen. Hope my wife doesn't read this thread she's going to be very surprised.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VIW...cFL&ref=plSrch

Could be on your doorstep in 2 days
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-29-2015, 5:34 PM Reply   
Www.dallascowboys.Com the pro shop has plenty. I'll take the Patriots tonight but I think Miami will make it close. The rest of my picks later.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2015, 11:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Wow Mark. Honestly I have tried several times to find a Romo jersey up here in Seattle but it's all Bryant and Witten. I'll make it happen. Hope my wife doesn't read this thread she's going to be very surprised.
I wrote that crap to amuse myself. I'm content to be my own best audience. No real offense intended at all. That goes for most of the smack talk I put on this thread. My main motivations to participate in this thread are to rib Seattle fans and more importantly to be humored by other's witty banter. A distant third is to actually discuss the NFL. So far so good for the most part. Anyone want to take Kaepernick off our hands?.......... Please?.......... Crickets......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-29-2015, 11:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShredSAN View Post
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VIW...cFL&ref=plSrch

Could be on your doorstep in 2 days
Ding ding ding!!! Winner!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-30-2015, 8:05 AM Reply   
Week 8 picks
Sunday at 1:00 pm.

DET @ KC - Chiefs @ home
TB @ ATL - Falcons @ home
ARI @ CLE - Cardinals on the road. Easily the best in the West.
SF @ STL - Rams at home.Easily the second best in the west.
NYG @ NO - Saints at home.
MIN @ CHI - Vikings on the road.

SD @ BAL - Ravens at home.

CIN @ PIT - BENGALS on the road.
TEN @ HOU - Titans on the road.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm
NYJ @ OAK - JETS on the road.
Sunday @ 4:25PM
SEA @ DAL - COWBOYS shock the world with their 3rd string QB.
SUNDAY @ 8:25PM
GB @ DEN - Packers are too much for Denver's defense. Peyton can't save the day,Packers win.

Monday @ 8:25PM

IND @ CAR - Panthers at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-30-2015, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I wrote that crap to amuse myself. I'm content to be my own best audience. No real offense intended at all. That goes for most of the smack talk I put on this thread. My main motivations to participate in this thread are to rib Seattle fans and more importantly to be humored by other's witty banter. A distant third is to actually discuss the NFL. So far so good for the most part. Anyone want to take Kaepernick off our hands?.......... Please?.......... Crickets......
No offense taken. If anyone gets offended on this thread, well there's the door. It's Smack Talk!!

As for Kap, it's really sad to see how far he and the 49ers have fallen. Getting excited about a Hawks/Cards rivalry is just not the same.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-30-2015, 11:21 AM Reply   
Week 8 picks
Sunday at 1:00 pm.

DET @ KC - Lions in a ugly one.
TB @ ATL - ATL by a mile.
ARI @ CLE - Browns make the NFC West a bit more interesting.
SF @ STL - Rammies.
NYG @ NO - G-Men go nuts. Eli shows why he's the best QB in the NFC East.
MIN @ CHI - AP avoids shrimp this week and runs for 200 on the Bears.

SD @ BAL - Chargers

CIN @ PIT - Big Ben is back. Steelers
TEN @ HOU - Titans. Houston is just terrible.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm
NYJ @ OAK - Jets
Sunday @ 4:25PM
SEA @ DAL - HAWKS!!
SUNDAY @ 8:25PM
GB @ DEN - Ponies win ugly. Rogers throws two INTs.

Monday @ 8:25PM

IND @ CAR - Panthers are the best team in the NFC.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-30-2015, 12:01 PM Reply   
Cards / Browns - Cards

Niners / Rams - Rams

Hawks / Cowboys - Hawks quiet Bobby (just briefly but satisfying nonetheless) with a dominant D.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-30-2015, 11:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Cards / Browns - Cards

Niners / Rams - Rams

Hawks / Cowboys - Hawks quiet Bobby (just briefly but satisfying nonetheless) with a dominant D.
Although your current picks are somewhat no-brainers, given your recent record, I'd stop making any predictions if I were you.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-31-2015, 9:02 AM Reply   
What's your guy's score prediction for the Seattle vs Dallas game? I'm going with 27-6 in favor of the Hawks.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-01-2015, 7:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShredSAN View Post
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VIW...cFL&ref=plSrch

Could be on your doorstep in 2 days
This
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-01-2015, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Although your current picks are somewhat no-brainers, given your recent record, I'd stop making any predictions if I were you.
The way the Cards are playing right now you may be right.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-01-2015, 11:04 AM Reply   
Browns are looking pretty darn good right now. Obviously I'd love to see them destroy AZ
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-01-2015, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Per my brother-in-law, via text, leaving the game yesterday:

"Walking out of Century Link. You have never heard it this silent! 70,000 stunned 12's that don't know what to do."

Hahahahahahahaha! Karma. Gotta love it. I especially liked the post game interview showing little Shermy all meek, withered and sounding like an abused puppy. I never knew he had such a quiet "inside voice." Priceless... Welcome to the basement, 12's. It was getting cold down here being all alone.
At least the 70k stayed for the whole game. Take 70k Niners fans at a typical home game.... 50 percent are gone after the first half, having already fulfilled their Instagram and Facebook updating requirements. Another 25 percent hang (mostly convicted felons and gang bangers) out till the end to cause mayhem and violence in the parking lots or nearby bars, and the remaining 25 percent retire to the mens rooms or nearby public park restrooms to explore their homo-erotic sides.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2015, 4:47 PM Reply   
Looks like I won the picks again. Man i'm dominating you guys.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-01-2015, 5:05 PM Reply   
Hey where's all the "Sherman is only good because of the scheme, he never follows the number one guy around" haters? If Dez didn't switch to playing defense on two balls Sherm's got 2 picks to go along with eliminating Bryant from all relevance.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-01-2015, 6:02 PM Reply   
I was 3 for three today Bobby. Difficult day for you though with your boys losing like that so I'll let it go...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2015, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
I was 3 for three today Bobby. Difficult day for you though with your boys losing like that so I'll let it go...
Let it go like the refs did all day for the Seahawks. There were 14 games so that's eleven wrong. If your proud of scoring 13 points and letting Dallas's 3rd string QB score 12 on your defense,go ahead and strut. Most people who are rooting for a totally healthy 4-4 team that's in 3rd place in their division wouldn't though.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2015, 6:21 PM Reply   
Sherman went up against a third string QB and couldn't get a pick. As for the liegon of boom, Dallas delivered the knockout blows today. Just ask Lockett.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-01-2015, 6:48 PM Reply   
Coyboys are as bad as the Niners. Lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2015, 7:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Coyboys are as bad as the Niners. Lol
3rd place is second to worst loser.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-01-2015, 7:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Just ask Lockett.
Classy.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-01-2015, 7:54 PM Reply   
In other egg shaped ball news, The All Blacks swept all before them like a black Tsunami of talent. First team to back up at the World Cup. History made.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2015, 8:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Classy.
How easily we forget the hit that was illegal on Sean Lee. Not to mention the dirty hit by Bennett on Cassell.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-01-2015, 8:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
No one is getting past GB this year except maybe the patriots in the SB. It almost makes watching NFL games boring now.
Denver and Peyton Manning may have something to say about that. I'm also picking the Panthers next week. I'll also take the bye week over the Seahawks.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:33 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us