Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-19-2006, 1:23 AM Reply   
Hi All
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-19-2006, 4:47 AM Reply   
Your first post and that's all you have to say?

At least a profile pic would be nice :-)
Old    lebeau            08-19-2006, 7:38 PM Reply   
Is this thing on?
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-19-2006, 7:50 PM Reply   
hi! now ask us a typical question. like what board will fit you perfectly or how to do a backroll. jk
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-20-2006, 11:28 AM Reply   
Hey Brandi, since it's your first post you need to pick a fight with someone on here online, jk welcome to Wake World
Old    Tracy Marine ProShop            08-21-2006, 7:11 PM Reply   
LOL, yeah I finally signed up, and was ancy to post something but as always in a hurry and busy busy busy
Old    Tracy Marine ProShop            08-21-2006, 7:14 PM Reply   
Ben? Is there ALWAYS drama here? is that why you say i need to pick a fight? LOL

Actually one of the main reasons I finally did sign up was to be able to post responses to post that i have heard made about my store.