Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       03-20-2006, 10:18 AM Reply   
This winter I screwed up and left my racks in the boat and paid the price. A varmint (not sure what) took up residence and chewed through one of my rack bungee's. I couldn't find anything suitable for replacement locally, so I contacted Monster via email. They had a replacement kit sitting on my doorstep within days of my query. PLUS I got a couple kewl can coozies & decals!

AWESOME customer service!! BUY STUFF FROM THESE GUYS!!!
Old     (gandr_nautique)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-20-2006, 10:26 AM Reply   
Me too. needed new bolt for swivel and they sorted me out asap. Great after sales service.
Rob
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-20-2006, 10:46 AM Reply   
They just hooked me up with new heim joints, paws, and a few other parts that were in bad shape on the tower. It was an early tower that was on the boat when we bought it. They had also previously sent me new wakeboard rack rubber inserts and pins after an issue with them.

The cust. service is unmatched and we will continue to give Monster as much business as possible.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-20-2006, 12:52 PM Reply   
I must agree as well. I recently purchased a used boat with a monster tower that had rusting joint bolts. I mentioned this to them and the fact that I was the second owner of the tower and they send me a full set of replacement bolts, some stickers and a few coozies.

Great company.
Old    shiver8u            03-21-2006, 4:24 AM Reply   
Man I am on board with you guys!
MONSTER TOWER IS AMAZING!
These guys are top notch.

I ordered my tower from them and a year later ordered board racks. They threw in all kinds of cool stuff with the shipper, LOVE the Pin Ups!!

Real people who really care about you!
Old    shiver8u            03-21-2006, 4:28 AM Reply   
Monster Tower for my boat needs and Liquid Force for all my board needs (Same level of quality and customer service!).

Between these two companies everyone else should be trying to reach their standards of business!
}