Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-10-2005, 9:26 PM Reply   
Is this a good board. I have only been on my Liquid force Faction 40. The Berley is a little longer (41.7 inches) and I believe it is made of foam. It seems wider too. Any opinoins are appreciated.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-11-2005, 7:20 PM Reply   
I ride the 05 and I love it. It is compression molded and has a foam top. It has a good width and it is weighted very well for shuvs and other tricks. The shank fins get the job done well, don't hang you up the slightest bit.
Old     (big_b)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-27-2005, 6:54 PM Reply   
I also have an 05 byerly. great board. the byerly has weighted rods running the length of the board to help you with your kickflips. if your more into shuv-its, i'de go with the catylis. it has weighted rods running across the middle to help you do the shuv-it and its longer to help you go wake to wake. that doesnt mean that you cant do all that with only 1 board. it just helps. i would definitely recomend any of the hyperlite board including the karma.

hope this helps
Old    freerider4            11-03-2005, 5:33 PM Reply   
the 05's and 04's are totally different skates the 04's are much more like a wakeboarder they ride very high and are very light. The 05's ride a little lower and are heavier. But if your looking for a good board check out the integrity skates or omen skates.
Old     (pyroskater00)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-11-2006, 5:31 PM Reply   
definately check out integrity or omen. both great companies.
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-02-2006, 9:14 AM Reply   
i ride an 05 catalyst and i love it, its probably a little big for me, i ride the 112 and i'm pretty small but i can go wake to wake and do shuvits on it