Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 17, 2003

Old     (w8kbrd)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-08-2003, 4:30 PM Reply   
Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on Sky Supremes. How are they? Are they well made? Would like peoples thoughts on them that wakeboard behind them. Please let me know.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-08-2003, 4:33 PM Reply   
Looking at getting one Dave?
Old     (sae4life)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-08-2003, 4:46 PM Reply   
I love mine!!! Wake is awesome ask everyone who was behind it last weekend and they are very well made( wiring top notch and they didn't cut corners on the finishes either) Biggest selling point for me was the price vs. equal boats. I would put mine up against any vlx, tige, or supra. Personally I like it better then the Sante's and X-series boats but they also cost 10-15k more so its not really comparing apples to apples. Send me a email if you want more info.

Later,
Rob
Old    mmascari            07-09-2003, 8:02 AM Reply   
Do a search...there are many threads discussing these boats. Good value. I am happy with mine other than the serpentine belt problem which is a Mercruiser issue.
Old     (obrienride16)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-09-2003, 9:56 AM Reply   
they have OK wakes from my experience. my friend's 220sp seems to rattle and just not seem that well built, maybe he just got a lemon though. also check out centurion, they aren't much more $ than a supreme, im lovin mine
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-09-2003, 9:58 AM Reply   
check out the sanger line.
Old     (sbayboarder)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-14-2003, 12:09 PM Reply   
Dave,
I have a Sky Supreme a like it just fine, for what you pay you get a lot. Just make sure you go through a good dealership. If you want to ride behind one let me know.
Old     (wakemonster)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-14-2003, 1:24 PM Reply   
I second what James says... Good boat for the money, and I like mine alot. Good solid boat. Just make sure you go thru a good dealer. The dealer I went thru in Santa Clarita, CA absolutely sucks!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-14-2003, 2:54 PM Reply   
Hey Dave you finally going to buy a boat?Who you going to have drive it?Look at you go out on a new Malibu and then done with the old nauti and malibu now looking for supreme.....HATER....haha call me tommarow about hitting the river before I go to work.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-15-2003, 5:49 AM Reply   
jeff, he can't help it if he knows a good boat when he sees it!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-16-2003, 11:26 AM Reply   
Oh man Chad! took Dave yesterday to the river it was all about Chad's boat this and Chads boat that.But he did say you have a very sweet boat had nothing but good things to say about you and youre boat......He's still a hater though...haha
Old     (jro)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-16-2003, 11:35 AM Reply   
Yeah Chads boat has that new ballast system that fills via the hole in the side. HAHAHA! Did you get that thing fixed yet?
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       07-17-2003, 6:15 AM Reply   
ha ha jro. harsh bro, harsh. No not yet timing has been bad, but I have talked to Art several times. With my semi-custom patch kit it is hardly noticable unless you are looking for it and it still functions the same. Should get done soon though if I can keep the boat off the water long enough.

Jeff are you going to come up to Berreyssa on Saturday or Sunday? You are more than welcomed. I will be there all weekend. I e-mailed Dave and I am waiting to hear back from him today. He had said that it sounds good when he was on the boat.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-17-2003, 1:41 PM Reply   
Chad I talked to Dave about it early this week.But my G/F is on call so she needs to be close to Sac.We might just end up at the river,But I am going to talk to dave maybe tonight or tom.Berryessa is good early and late but not much in between.It also depends on what time I get out of work friday night/saturday morning.But in the event I can't make it thanks for the invite.