Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 04, 2009

Old     (mox369)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-24-2009, 2:50 PM Reply   
I am thinkin bout makin an offer on a 91 Malibu Euro F3, new engine 375 hours ago. 800 pounds of integrated ballast and a tower. Havent seen it in person, whatcha think?

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-24-2009, 2:56 PM Reply   
Long shot guess.....about 7K max, but I don't know the pricing for boats in your area.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-25-2009, 10:51 AM Reply   
How'd they integrate the ballast? Good looking direct drive, not sure of the value however.
Old    d_fresh            08-25-2009, 11:34 AM Reply   
Check floor for soft spots. 91 Malibu = wood floor.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-25-2009, 11:39 AM Reply   
i second doug.. wood, wood, wood.. check motor mounts and hull stringers for moosh.. floors can always be redone but if you find a soft spot somewhere there is bound to be more soft spots somewhere else.. good luck!
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       08-25-2009, 12:50 PM Reply   
Do you know how may hours are on the rest of the boat? I would say it is worth around 7 if the floor and stringers are solid. I would pay around 9 if the interior is in great shape.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-25-2009, 1:17 PM Reply   
Come on moxy, you know you're not a good enough rider to justify that boat!
Old     (bmartin)      Join Date: Jan 2007       08-25-2009, 2:01 PM Reply   
It's all about condition. It would be worth a little more than the value of the trailer in my book if it had rot in the stringers and could see paying upwards of $10K for a cherry that was completely refurbished.

I have ridden behind this model years ago and it will kick up a respectable wake with some modest weight.