Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-06-2005, 9:44 PM Reply   
Thanks Frew fot a GREEAAT day at Canyon lake.1st class company,1st class driver,1st class wake!I see why everybody rants and raves about FREWSKI and the backwater.

P.S.Those backrolls are looking sweet,Nice and big!
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-06-2005, 9:59 PM Reply   
Yeah Jeff's driving, wake, and company are top notch. Wish I could have got out with you guys. Glad you had a good one, and toughed the rain.

See ya tomorrow at the Canyon Comp?
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-06-2005, 10:47 PM Reply   
you guys hit the nail on the head. FREWSKI is the man, and not just jeff, his family is awesome. thanks for all youve done for me jeff, love you guys.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-07-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
Jeff you are my hero, will you adopt me? Where are those pics from last week?? Hope the comp is going well, talk to ya soon.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-09-2005, 11:47 AM Reply   
Thane ~ the rain only hit for a little bit,after that it was overcast then sunny and back and forth couple of times but stayed dry for the most part,not sure about the boat tho.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-09-2005, 10:17 PM Reply   
Hey, thanks for the kind words, guys. Had a great time, Big Ed. Got to ride a few sets, had lunch, and then, like the men that we are, hung out in the garage, B.S.ing for the next couple of hours. Looking pretty darn impressive out there yourself, Big Ed...boosting TS W2W, nice big HS 180s!

Steve-o, got to resize about a million of those shots from the San Antonio, will post soon. I was gonna ask if your dad would adopt me (really nice to hang out with him at Parker last Oct.).
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-10-2005, 8:39 AM Reply   
Thats funny Jeff I was just gonna ask if you'd adopt me?!?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-10-2005, 9:32 AM Reply   
I know,I know,we can all move to Jeff's house and be a big happy adopted family!LOL
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-10-2005, 11:44 AM Reply   
i too have to give the mad props to jeff. excellent host with most!
Old     (steve_b)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-12-2005, 9:52 AM Reply   
We must be speaking of different Jeffs.
Get a load of this crap. I live two hours north of Jeff but had some biz right by his house. I was having to tow my 50,000 pound boat back and forth every day. So "captain" says I can store the boat at his house... for free. Can believe the nerve. Then right after he screws me over on that, he offers me the night at his house, Cindy feeds me the first home cooked meal I've had this decade, and off I go the next moring for my ten minute drive to the lake.. Not only that, he wiped down my boat with his own towels and vinagar.
To top it all off, this freeloader meets me at the boat ramp at noon with a mitt full of tacos. Again, he didn't charge me..

I don't know about you guys, but this "insano" guy is pretty tough to deal with..
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-12-2005, 3:26 PM Reply   
Vinegar???? *Takes another bite of asparagus, while urinating in a spray bottle* Yeah, vinegar, right...
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-12-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
Don't forget the sugar induced coma...