Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-07-2004, 7:05 AM Reply   
Stopped by my local cope's and picked up Relentless this week. Wow was I surprised. I was expecting another slider 25 minute video glorfying skits and nonsense. This is the exact opposite. Great film work, decent music, full sections for most riders, lots of cool angles and a great flow. Check it out!
Old     (fbroen)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-24-2004, 7:51 AM Reply   
Yeah, good stuff.

I really like the bigger production feel.

Loved Running w/ Scissors, but to be honest was not as big a fan of Boombox or Metronome. Relentless is awesome though.

But why so little of Copeland and why not have included Shoenhals and bunch's section in main feature?

Justin, or anyone, is there supposed to be something under 'more' in the additional stuff menu? My copy says team 2005 (I think) and but only offers 'back' to menu option...
Old     (healing)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-24-2004, 8:12 AM Reply   
My only complaint with Relentless was that there was not more of Copeland on it, like Fredrik said. It showed maybe 4 shots of her. Great DVD though. Oh yeah needed more on Necrason too. You gota like his style.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-24-2004, 10:13 AM Reply   
Fredrik, mine says the same thing in that bonus section. I like the fact they are putting girls in the videos again. I have an old movie 24/7 put out by sidewayz that has a girls section and even though they don't go as big they are still amazing to watch.
Old     (brian0384)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-25-2004, 1:39 PM Reply   
relentess... is sick!!! picked up a copy at the surf expo and i love it.
Old     (jamie_lamar)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-15-2004, 6:14 AM Reply   
Finally picked up a copy and wish I had sooner. Any hidden extras on it???
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-15-2004, 11:24 PM Reply   
its cool besides that fact u mixed film and video witch kinda F it up in my opinion, also the fact a sat in a hot theather waiting to watch the that thing for two hours and it wasnt even done and they blew the speakers, but besides that it was pretty good
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-16-2004, 9:09 AM Reply   
So Jason when is DELTA II comming out. The first video was just the bomb with all local faces.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-18-2004, 1:12 PM Reply   
Working slowly on it. Probably late summer '05. We will not release it until it is right though. I got many ideas that have never been done in this sport that I want in it.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-18-2004, 1:21 PM Reply   
You mean...you can't release it until Chris Dykmans can ride again?? His section was the shizzle.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-18-2004, 3:22 PM Reply   
Does anyone know how Chris is doing? I still can't believe he's hurt. He should be getting back on the water soon right? Chris or Rich if you see this, give us a call, it's time for winter riding on the delta.

Paul
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-18-2004, 3:33 PM Reply   
Liquid Force should have given Sean O'brien a whole part... he would have put together a better section trick wise then all but maybe 2 or 3 of the riders... more diverse then just about all though. Sean just got picked up by O'brien wakeboards now and I'm sure hes going to come out now with the support it seems they are giving him, too bad for Liquid Force. By adding Sean to O'briens team alone gives me much more respect for the complany as a whole.. guess I'll go demo a board or two.
Old     (cenfla)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-19-2004, 8:41 PM Reply   
The MORE section in relentless FBROEN, is an advertisement for a re-release date I beleive. I think they are going to put out another copy in the early part of 2005 which has even newer footage than they have now, and I think Tino Santori will be included in it as well
Old     (wcr)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-19-2004, 8:54 PM Reply   
nice I can not wait!!!!
Old    aram            10-20-2004, 10:13 AM Reply   
The best parts in Relentless is when Soven does a 540 off a roller, and the 1080 by Shane Bonifay in the wrecks section. That DVD hasn't left the player since I bought it!
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-20-2004, 10:27 AM Reply   
thats a whirlybird off the roller.
Old    aram            10-20-2004, 11:10 AM Reply   
...oddly enough i knew someone would correct me...