Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       11-26-2012, 9:29 AM Reply   
Hey,

I've had my T1i for about two years now. I have the 15-55 lens that it comes with and also a 75-200 that I use sometimes to shoot from the boat. I came across this lens on amazon this morning and wondering what some of your thoughts are:

0-42X-FISHEYE

This review makes it seem like a decent deal:

0-42-x-fisheye-lens

I have wanted to play around with this type of lens for a while, but don't have the budget for that $2500 dollar lens actually made by cannon.

Any other small budget lenses i should consider as my christmas present for myself?

Thanks
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-26-2012, 10:36 AM Reply   
rokinon 8mm is badass and like 250 bucks i have one and it takes rad pics, much less than 2500, but a thousand times better than the lense your looking at