Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 15, 2008

Old     (jaybellnv)      Join Date: May 2008       10-13-2008, 9:41 AM Reply   
In April I bought a Supreme V220 from a east coast dealer and I am in the Midwest. People & other local dealers warned me about not having a local dealer in the area to do work.

I just completed a pump replacement under warranty with Fineline(Supreme) and it was really great. I was put in touch with the company President and everything went smoothly with a local shop doing the work. A Big thanks to Andrew for a job well done.

J
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       10-13-2008, 10:15 AM Reply   
Customer service at Kal Customs is top notch. Ron, Cliff and now Drew have all taken great care of me. Second to non. Thats one of the main reasons the boat I sent back to the Philippines - where there are no dealerships and shops -was a Supreme. I only have my mechanic there who does the work on the boat. And everything hes needed - Drew has gotten to him immediately.
Old     (blkchevy)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-14-2008, 7:47 PM Reply   
I have a supreme V232 bought from a dealer who went out of business.The new supreme dealer wouldn't deal with me on some warranty issues because the boat didn't come from them [got to love boat dealers] so I called Kal Customs I was totally surprised to talk to the president of the company. He sent me all the parts I had requested at no charge and free shipping And said if there were any warranty repairs in the future He would make sure they will be handled as smooth as possible. like the boat love the service.
Old     (trentj6930)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-15-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
Not trying to Hi-jack but Miguel where in the Philippines are you located?

(Message edited by trentj6930 on October 15, 2008)
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       10-15-2008, 11:02 AM Reply   
Trent - I live in San Mateo CA. But spend a few months of the year in the PI. My spot there is in a suburb right outside of Manila called Ayala Alabang Village. We ride in a place called Sierra Lakes which is about an hour from the city. IF you remember the movie apocalypse now - that was filmed in Sierra Lakes - thats where we ride.