Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-28-2005, 9:13 AM Reply   
Hey everyone! I've finally narrowed down my board choice between two. I can walk out the door for the same price on either an '05 Liquid Force Evo or an '05 O'Brien Oasis. The LF has Elements, the Oasis has Links. Anyone have an opinion on either board, or a reason why one is better than the other? I'm relatively split on the two, though I do lean one direction which I'll leave out of this discussion so to avoid bias.

Anyways, any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-28-2005, 12:36 PM Reply   
Anyone have any opinions?
Old    260searay            02-28-2005, 2:45 PM Reply   
I dont know anything about either except for the links. I have an 04 obrien science with links and they are xxl and i wear a 12 shoe and my toes hang out the ends and go numb within 10min. Maybe it is just my big feet but they say they fit 11-16. I hear nothing but good things about LF bindings and am currently working on getting a new LF setup.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-28-2005, 4:05 PM Reply   
Yea, I've heard the '05 Links are a vast improvement over the '04's. But yes, I heard the '04's were greatly undersized.

I recieved a message from a member on this board who also said LF's had consistenly good bindings. So that's one for LF.
Old    260searay            03-01-2005, 2:50 AM Reply   
But i am a rookie and dont know much yet and have only ridden one board and only a few times at that.