Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wspeedin)      Join Date: May 2011       10-21-2013, 12:04 PM Reply   
Hey guys and gals,
While I was down in Orlando for Surf Expo this year, I took a little time to do some filming with some friends. Here is the edit from that trip. I rode at Freedom Wake Park, Thank you Cobe and Tarah. And then did some filming at OWC.
Hope you guys like it.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       10-21-2013, 12:32 PM Reply   
Awesome video Will!
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-23-2013, 12:32 PM Reply   
just awesome to see you riding! very inspirational. i had to share the video on my FB page.
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-23-2013, 2:57 PM Reply   
Pretty cool.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-24-2013, 8:49 AM Reply   
Will,

I love your dedicaton, passion, and determination for the sport. Its also nice to see you riding the best wakeboard ever made. Lets see one of the 300 lb riders try to break the Mutiny Vandall! Not gonna happen. It looks like you could do back rolls without any issues, have you tried them? That 180 off the kicker was sic! I hope to meet you in the future. Anytime you pass through Yuma, AZ let me know, you got free pulls on my boat any day any time brother.

Thanks to Mutiny Wakeboards for sponsoring you! You truly deserve it! Eric S. is a great dude.

http://www.integrity-wake.com/Produc...ode=WB2013V140

thanks again for sharing the edit.