Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-12-2012, 5:00 PM Reply   
So I just picked up a full-time job in Atlanta and will be moving out there in mid-April. I will be living in Norcross and working out of Buford, GA. I am living with a friend in Norcross but I am open to live with other riders if they are in and around Buford and need a room filled. Name your price.

Also, would love to meet other riders and have a chance to ride on a regular basis. I know the Atlanta scene is sick! Cobra has his wake school out there. There is Oconee, Allatoona, and Lanier. I'm good for gas money, I'm always the guy who stays after to help pick up and clean, and of course I have good boat manners, hah.

Hit me up!
adam@rukusbs.com
985-201-2740

Last edited by adamsilcio; 03-12-2012 at 5:09 PM. Reason: typo
Old     (fizzz)      Join Date: Nov 2010       03-13-2012, 3:29 AM Reply   
Were always looking for riders but from Buford it's going to be kinda far (1.5 hours), I live in buckhead and have a house at Jackson lake where I keep my boat most of the time. Let me know if you feel like making the drive!
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-13-2012, 11:17 PM Reply   
are there a lot of riders on lake lanier?
Old     (fizzz)      Join Date: Nov 2010       03-14-2012, 8:22 PM Reply   
ya definitely the biggest lake around here so its full of riding, i don't really like riding up there because its always rough conditions from the house/power boats but the water is clean and you can usually find a cove somewhere that isn't too bad, were just spoiled with the lake we ride at. you probably won't have trouble finding a crew up there because its so big, i have friends that we ride with that keep their boat at lanier so i may be able to hook you up with them but I'm not sure how they are about riding with people they don't know so ill have to talk to them.
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-18-2012, 5:50 PM Reply   
i am moving to Atlanta to work full time for Singleton Marine Group. I am also going to continue working part-time for Red Bull. do your friends know any of the guys from SMG?

Last edited by adamsilcio; 03-18-2012 at 5:56 PM. Reason: typo
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-18-2012, 6:21 PM Reply   
i am very much willing to make the drive. i know it will be a slow start in meeting new riders in the area. and it will definitely involve driving around a bit as well. thanks shawn! shoot me a message with your phone number and e-mail.
Old     (shammy1984)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-23-2012, 8:04 AM Reply   
What's up guys? I'm in the same situation as Adam here. I just picked up a job in Atlanta and will moving back to Atlanta by mid April. I've been living out in Arizona the last two years and have been riding on a consistent basis. I'm looking to meet riders in Atlanta area. I'm good for gas money and driving to anywhere that someone wants to ride, I always help clean up, spray and wipe down the boat after use.

Hit me up!
Old     (fizzz)      Join Date: Nov 2010       03-25-2012, 11:16 AM Reply   
I'll pm you