Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (sburkhead)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-01-2009, 5:54 PM Reply   
Any female riders from Kentucky?
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-11-2009, 12:50 PM Reply   
There are a bunch of riders. Both of my daughters ride at Rough River. My wife hasn'rt ridden since a torn achilles. What part of rough do you ride on? We live in Louisville, but primarily ride Rough.
Old     (sburkhead)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-13-2009, 6:01 AM Reply   
My house is in the Panther Creek area of Rough..about 5 min from Sandy Beach in the direction of Bill's Marina, but no where near that far. I live in Louisville too. I am trying to get my roommates little girl to ride, she will be 9 this summer, but she seems scared of it. How old are your daughters?
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-16-2009, 7:05 AM Reply   
That's kinda funny. We spend a lot of time at panther creek. We have good friends that have a house back there, the warrens. My girls are 18 and 13.
Old     (sburkhead)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-16-2009, 10:07 AM Reply   
Maybe we will see you down there...do you hang out with the family that has the pink boat?
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-17-2009, 4:35 AM Reply   
Yes, that boat belongs to our friends the Warrens. Are you on that dock?
Old     (sburkhead)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-17-2009, 5:01 AM Reply   
No, just around the corner on the main part of the lake. Our boat ramp is right past their dock to the left farther back in the cove.
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-17-2009, 7:34 AM Reply   
Stephanie,I live in Indy but travel down that way for all the wakeboard events. Mike's grils are so nice, Wait the whole family is.
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-28-2009, 2:07 PM Reply   
There's a few on KY lake, including my wife and some others that we've seen out by haven't met yet. If you're ever down this way hit us up!
Old     (khunter)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-08-2009, 2:28 PM Reply   
We are from Muhlenberg County, but we ride with some people from Shepherdsville and meet up at Rough River quite often.
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-20-2010, 7:24 PM Reply   
You should visit taylorsville lake sometime when you cant get to rough its like 25 minutes off the snyder. I live in louisville too and there is a pretty large crew of riders here and lots of girls that ride. Most of us go down to rough on the weekends. I got a super air nautique up here if you ever want a pull