Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-13-2005, 3:09 PM Reply   
Paul, I hope she is there next year along with Chads new SAN.

(Message edited by twakess on October 13, 2005)
Old     (yelle)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-13-2005, 4:45 PM Reply   
Ok ok, Miss Hottie, are you happy. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great trip. Kim thanks for taking pics yestarday, the boat looks great. I don't think I will be seeing Paul for awhile . Jeff & Julia cant wait to see you guys on Sunday, we have a house for you to look at.
Old     (rnthatrides)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-13-2005, 10:02 PM Reply   
Well I heard about the new baby shasta on the way. Congradulations mama and papa. But you know we are not going to let you guys miss out on shasta next year. I guys all of the chanting and cheers outside the room paid off.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-13-2005, 10:14 PM Reply   
Kim I am lost on this post. Who is having the kid?
Old     (sacdeep)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-14-2005, 10:56 AM Reply   
Forget Shasta go to Oroville and I'll met ya with PT-109
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-14-2005, 2:03 PM Reply   
Congrats Paul and Daniell, That is frickin sweeeet.But you guy's all know I can pull the hills faster than you...HAHA...And congrats also to the expecting couple...See you all sunday.
Old    wkebrdqueen            10-14-2005, 8:25 PM Reply   
Ok you guys are keeping me out of the loop!! First of all I didnt know Jeff & Julia were coming down this weekend and second of all Who is having a baby? I thought I was part of this tight group.....Tammy
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-14-2005, 10:49 PM Reply   
Sunday were coming down to "vote for Pedro" Don Pedro that is. I talked to dave about it the other day. Couldnt do it saturday cuz of the pimpkin patch thing and a wedding. So were gonna do it Sunday......
Old     (gdog)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-16-2005, 8:52 AM Reply   
Hey everyone, it's Michelle. Again thanks for a great time in Shasta. Are we talking about Shannon & Tim having a baby? That's who I remember cheering on. If it is Paul & Daniell, congrads on both new baby's.
Paul, Gerry is more than welcome to upgrade his boat. You saw me ride, I'm happy just being behind any boat.
Squid, you are a lucky man to have Shauna backing you 99.9%. I hope Gerry feels the same about me.
Jeff & julia, I'm sorry Gerry & I couldn't join you. I hope we will all hook up soon at Pedro. Let us know.
Old     (rnthatrides)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-17-2005, 11:36 AM Reply   
Thanks Jeff and Julie for taking me for a pull Sunday. I really enjoyed the wake.
Michelle thanks for all the coaching. Daniell and I need you to go out with us more often. I am hoping to put the information to good use this week.
Hopefully I can get a pull behind Paul and Daniell's new boat eventually. I am suprised we didn't take bruiser out Sunday.
Kim
Old    shannona            10-17-2005, 9:36 PM Reply   
Hey guys, ya'll made me register just to post haha. This is Shannon, as if you can't tell by the name. YES, Tim and I are the expecting parents, we have a baby Shasta on the way! Looks like the due date is June 26, 2006, just in time for Summer riding! Hopefully this one will stick. Those are some great pics from the trip. Thanks again guys!}
Old     (rnthatrides)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-18-2005, 10:54 PM Reply   
I can not believe it I called all the girls out except for 1. Julie, I know it seems like your hubby lives on here but kick his butt off and send out a shout. Thats right I am callin you out Juls.
Now there has been talk about a camping trip so whats up are we going to make it happen? Let me know whats up.
Old    dahui            10-19-2005, 2:05 AM Reply   
After seeing the pics and posts on this thread I would definately go for the paternity test!!
Old    wildjwl            10-19-2005, 9:47 AM Reply   
You calling me out, Miranda!! You better be careful what you wish for
Seriously thanks for having us down there on Sunday. We had a great time and even though we didn't ride, nothing is better than being on the lake on a sunny day.
Danny picked me up a wetsuit top so now I can fit in with the rest of you guys. Not ready just yet for the drysuit but hey, you looked great in it I have to keep up, I want the $50 bucks.
I'll look into the camp grounds around here but I'll look for cabins. I want to make it easy for you guys with the ninos... looking out for you Danielle.
TODAY is opening day (that sounds funny)... hope to follow in Tim and Shannon's footsteps
Old     (rnthatrides)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-19-2005, 1:10 PM Reply   
If you need to Juls we can come chant outside of your bedroom door. Good luck. You might not want to follow in Tim and Shannon's shoes exactly (what if it is twins!!!).
I am in a race for the money and I am trying to get it. I worked my butt off on Tuesday but Daniell is giving me a run for that money.
Well I know that the dry suit is not as sexy as my see through white board shorts but until March it will have to do.
By the way what will happen if I call you out. Because if I will like it I just might do it.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-19-2005, 3:10 PM Reply   
UH OH back to work for me I guess. Time to jump back into the saddle. Nothing like a little pressure.
Old     (gdog)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-19-2005, 8:55 PM Reply   
Hey ya all!!! Juls & Hillbilly Gerry & I are CHANTING, GO, GO, GO........................................
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2005, 9:10 PM Reply   
I can hold the flag (go hillbilly)
Old    shannona            10-19-2005, 9:13 PM Reply   
Sheesh Jules, opening day huh? I hope it works out, I need someone I can bitch to about all the preggo things that happen to my body! lol Kim said twins? Oh my, I don't know what I'd do! Looks like NO riding for me until next Summer, I just get to watch
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-19-2005, 9:37 PM Reply   
Shannon and Tim, congratulations! Guess Chad's work paid off.

Jeff and Julia, best of luck to both of you! I'll gladly sleep in the backyard if it means a little one of you two runnin round.

While I'm here, thanks again to everyone. I couldn't have been made much more welcome than I was. Thanks for all the riding, all the places to stay, and help with everything. You are truly great people and I'll always cherish the times spent with all of you.

I know you're all intimidated of my Canadian season but remember my door is open to anyone who ever wants to make a trip my way.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2005, 10:39 PM Reply   
Jeff hillbilly check your e-mail. I need to know how to get danny's box to him.
Old    wildjwl            10-27-2005, 11:56 AM Reply   
I hope it works out also. It is kind of scary, another toothless Hill running around but then we can see who gets their real teeth first
I am not going to have as much practice as you guys but don't count me out. The boat won't go into storage until Dec.1!