Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (FRANK)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-23-2010, 10:51 AM Reply   
Ok so I hope Iam not the first person to ever do this we put the boat up in storage Saturday night well I thought everything was all clear from the hitch the light wireing harness for trailer lights was to close to the ball and when I went forward I ripped the harness off I went to autozone picked up a 5 prong harness like the one I had only problem is this the harness that was on the trailer had 8 wires coming into the 5 prong that i messed up i picked up a 5 prong looked exact the same but it only had 5 wires I matched up all of the wires and put them together and have nothing no lights only lights I could get to turn on where the reverse lights and they would blink when the hazards where on I tried moving them all around and could not get it to work what do you guys think I need to do?? I tried calling the local boat shop here in houston this morning Rinkers who sells supras and see if I could get a harness from them that was the 5 prong and 8 wires coming out of it that way I could just match them up how they where he acted like he has no clue what i was talking about and was no help any help would be great cause I'am so confused right now lol

thanks guys

Frank
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       08-23-2010, 4:06 PM Reply   
I would call Boatmate Trailers. I believe all Supras come on Boatmates these days. www.boatmatetrailers.com I would think their customer service could help you.