Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (perpetualtux)      Join Date: Mar 2014       03-13-2014, 9:35 AM Reply   
I rode the 2012 shredtown and really loved it so i just bought the 2013 slingshot kine because it seemed to be a board that works for my style. Now I need to buy some new bindings but I just can't decide! So I need some supportive bindings good for the boat but bindings that are good for cable too (by the way I'm definately a more boat heavy rider). Anyway I've been looking alot at the 2013 slingshot rad, and the 2013 byerly system. They both seem to be bindings that I would like and they're both about the same price. I really would love to know what you guys think I should get. Please try to suggest bindings under $300, also I really am not a fan of ronix bindings the lace and fit just doesnt work for me. Super curious to hear what you guys think and what you think about the 2013 slingshot rad and\or byerly system. thanks.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-13-2014, 9:58 AM Reply   
I'm a huge fan of the Josh Twelker boot. They're about as comfortable as it gets. But I'll admit, I'm biased.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-13-2014, 10:47 AM Reply   
I think the Rad's or the Shredtown's should be perfect for you.