Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-18-2004, 12:22 PM Reply   
Just reserved the last campsite at Tiki Lagun. Orwood was booked.

Would love to hook up with some of the usual WWers.

Trace- you don't need to ask, I got room in da boat for you, wife and baby if you want. I think I even have an extra toddler life jacket.

Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-18-2004, 2:16 PM Reply   
Chris,

Trace doesn't get on the board too much anymore because he doesn't have access to the internet, but I'll let him know you'll be coming up that weekend.

There is a group of us that will be riding the delta that weekend, but mostly just day trips.

If you're staying at Tiki, where do you plan on riding that weekend? We usually ride closer to Orwood/Victoria, but if you want to hook-up we can make a run over toward tiki. Maybe we'll hit Lost Isle since we'll be in the area.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-18-2004, 2:34 PM Reply   
I usually ride Vics/slider park and Railroad. I have a pretty secluded area just outside of Tiki also. We should try and hook up. I'll be at Orwood for breakfast at least once during the trip.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-18-2004, 2:56 PM Reply   
We'll definitely be launching out of Orwood so let's try to hook-up on the day you plan on heading over for breakfast. If that doesn't work out, we usually stop for lunch at Union Point so we could try to meet up there as well.

I think Trace has your cell # so I'll have him call you.
Old    wakelvr            05-18-2004, 3:37 PM Reply   
We will be riding in the early mornings and off by 1 or so to avoid the crowds. If you guys meet up at Union Point, we'll meet you guys up there. Rob, I'll shoot you an email:-)

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-18-2004, 3:41 PM Reply   
Chris, dunno yet if we're going or not. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-18-2004, 6:33 PM Reply   
No problem Joe. I got room in the love machine for you and Francesca.
Old     (lehmur)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-18-2004, 8:33 PM Reply   
Joe,
you are always welcome to crash at my place if you want to.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-18-2004, 11:36 PM Reply   
Thanks Mike! We still don't know what we're doin. We're debating whether we should go riding, or possibly time-share in Palm Springs.
Old    norcal_99            05-19-2004, 9:29 AM Reply   
Chris, I'm scheduled to go to Naci on Wednesday thru Monday, but my plans aren't firm. If I'm not at Naci, I'll be at my friends house in Discovery Bay Friday thru Monday. I'll let you know as it gets closer.

I know where that secluded area just outside of Tiki is so I'll look for you there, Railroad, or Vics.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-19-2004, 10:18 AM Reply   
I got your number Rene, I'll leave you a message when I get up there and let you know where we will be.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       05-19-2004, 9:42 PM Reply   
Neelley. I think I'll be there. Is your cell # still the same?

Dan
Old    deltahoosier            05-19-2004, 10:35 PM Reply   
I will be around. Not sure what I will be doing. Orwood is right down the street.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-20-2004, 9:27 AM Reply   
Dan- yeah same number.

Rod- I'd love to meet you and Cassandra. Maybe you can join us for Breakfast at Orwood when we figure out which morning. If you want to ride all the better.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-20-2004, 10:49 AM Reply   
Chris - I'm still not really that mobile yet, but maybe I'll be able to get out one day and hook up with everyone. Maybe at least meet everyone at breakfast at Orwood (if I can get a ride out there!). If I miss you this time, I'll catch up with you the next trip for sure!
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-20-2004, 11:07 AM Reply   
Glad to hear from you Christie. I was going to email you. Hope you are healing quickly and that I get to see you.

Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-20-2004, 5:14 PM Reply   
Rene- I tried to get a hold of you b4 I cancelled at Tiki. Orwood called and had some cancellations. I just left them a message (voice mail no one answered) that I want a site, when they call back I'll try and get them to hold you one.

I just think the camping at Orwood is far better. No firepits at Tiki and Orwood usually lets me keep my boat at the guest dock overnite and I can plant my wife and kids at the swim beach under a pallopa. I actually think the water may be less crowded over by Tiki but Im still going to Orwood. I left my cell number on your email rene@sun.com
Old    deltahoosier            05-21-2004, 4:04 PM Reply   
Chris,

I would love to meet up. I may be able to be coxed into dragging the boat out of the garage. I usually stay away during the holidays, but, sounds like a good crowd is starting to form.
Old    norcal_99            05-21-2004, 7:10 PM Reply   
Chris, I got the email you sent. Thanks.
Old    deltahoosier            05-21-2004, 7:18 PM Reply   
That would be great if you guys get into Orwood. I can practically stagger home from there )
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-24-2004, 12:54 PM Reply   
Rod Im in site #94 right by the showers. I'll make room for you and C if you want to come out with us.
Old     (gently27)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-25-2004, 9:24 AM Reply   
Anyone know of the "slider" park and how to get there? Thanks!
Old    norcal_99            05-25-2004, 9:43 AM Reply   
Jason, it's only a few minutes from Orwood under the bridge and pipes, but I think all the sliders have fallen apart from the winter. Last time I was over that way was in January so they may have been repaired.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-25-2004, 9:45 AM Reply   
I heard they were removed last year....unless they built new ones.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-25-2004, 9:45 AM Reply   
Last time I saw the slider park, dis-repair would be an understatement.
Old    norcal_99            05-25-2004, 9:52 AM Reply   
J-rod, They were never removed, but maybe they were destroyed because they were busted up pretty bad.
Old     (woundedknee)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2004, 10:29 AM Reply   
Thanks for the invite, We'll be there. I'll give you a call this eve.

trace
Old    deltahoosier            05-26-2004, 10:57 AM Reply   
Cool Chris. We'll look you up. We have the kiddo's with us. You will probabely fill your boat up or get food about one block from my house. I live right off of Bixler and Highway 4. Before the week is up, let's all decide when everyone wants to meet for a little food action.
Old     (gitair77)      Join Date: Sep 2001       05-26-2004, 7:49 PM Reply   
We will be across from Orwood in the big houseboats, doing our riding early. Give a wave.
Old    wakelvr            05-26-2004, 8:37 PM Reply   
We are riding very early Sunday morning until around noon or so. We will be riding Vic's unless it's windy. Hope to see some of you out there. Oh, we are launching out of River's End to avoid the chaos at Orwood.

Old     (blastmaster)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-27-2004, 8:19 AM Reply   
Delta is gonna be crazy this weekend. Lost Aisle is hosting the Girls Gone Wild party and video shoot so be careful out there. Wakehound & I hitting the south delta Sunday morning out of Tracy Oasis for a few hours with the kids then calling it good till next week when the lunitics are gone.

Next tiem your up north Chris lets hit Melones or Pedro for a weekend.

Rick
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-27-2004, 9:32 AM Reply   
What do you all think about having a cook out on Saturday or Sunday night at our campsite?
Old    deltahoosier            05-27-2004, 11:00 AM Reply   
I think a bunch of us are heading to a BBQ on Sunday. Saturday may work.