Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-17-2008, 12:25 PM Reply   
Heads up people, There is a tree submerged at discoverey Bay ramp, it bent one blade of my prop! you can see the lower part of the tree but not the top. If your standing on the ramp make sure to stay to the left. I dont know why workers can't drag that dam tree out of there .Also lots of crap floating down river!
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       02-17-2008, 2:06 PM Reply   
I've always wondered why anyone would launch there if their boat wasn't on the rack. Isn't it $20 or $25 to launch? That is terrible to have an obstruction that close to a launch without it being marked!
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-17-2008, 2:53 PM Reply   
yeah that launch is such a pain in the ass, if your boats on the rack you have to have it into the marina before 5 or it gets left unatended at the dock all night. its such bs. and expensive.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-18-2008, 12:26 AM Reply   
yea but those people that store their boats in the dry rack arent core riders. mostly just your average family recreation. some of them just keep their boat there for the winter so its not in the elements at their dock.
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-22-2008, 9:45 AM Reply   
Sorry guys, I screwed the pooch and posted the wrong place, I ment to say "Discovery Park" in Sacramento, not Disco Bay.
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-22-2008, 10:06 AM Reply   
Sorry guys, I screwed the pooch and posted the wrong place, I ment to say "Discovery Park" in Sacramento, not Disco Bay.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-22-2008, 10:15 AM Reply   
its cool discovery bay launch sucks my @#$ anyways.lol but i didnt think they had debri in the water there.