Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-02-2011, 7:14 PM Reply   
Spotted a Phalanx sample board at my park, looks pretty nice. Check it
Attached Images

Old     (Musgrove)      Join Date: Dec 2010       03-02-2011, 7:37 PM Reply   
ooo sexy board
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-02-2011, 10:36 PM Reply   
one more..
Attached Images

Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-03-2011, 9:18 AM Reply   
Thick sidewalls, interesting. Damn good looking board though.
Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-03-2011, 4:08 PM Reply   
sick!!!!! rad stuff!
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-03-2011, 4:22 PM Reply   
That's a sharp looking piece of water cutting equipment right there.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-03-2011, 5:43 PM Reply   
yeh it did look very well crafted when i looked at it. Also you cant tell from the pic but the bottom of the board does have some subtle shaping, its not flat.
Old     (Musgrove)      Join Date: Dec 2010       03-03-2011, 7:36 PM Reply   
the bottoms like a sharper humanoid spine so i bet the ride is super sick!
Old     (phalanxoperations)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-03-2011, 9:10 PM Reply   
Mark glad to hear the board i sent out to Singapore is making a appearance! We have a lot of stuff fin the works so keep checking us out by following the blog, twitter etc...
the new website is getting real close to being done, www.phalanxwake.com
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-07-2011, 8:53 PM Reply   
Definitely a good lookling/well made board. Only thing that might be an issue for cable is the fins. Not really optimized for obstacles
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-08-2011, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesydog View Post
Only thing that might be an issue for cable is the fins. Not really optimized for obstacles
The bolts make them optimal for obstacles. Aka undo the bolts and they're perfect.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-08-2011, 6:58 PM Reply   
nah I meant from an overall perspective, of course an finless board will be great for obstacles. But most serious cable rats need a board which will do both air tricks and obstacles without the need to take off the fins. Ronix slider fins are good in the regard. My LWA slider fins have so far been the most bulletproof fins for obstacle use.
Attached Images

Old     (phalanxoperations)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-08-2011, 10:01 PM Reply   
Guys, the board in the pics above is one of our "W" series(wake specific) meaning its engineered to excel behind the boat. We will have models that are specific for Cable and Park/rails....those will be use materials more suited to those riding styles, including the fins, which will be G10 just like the previous post.