Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (viktorya)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-22-2009, 12:33 PM Reply   
We are heading to Table Rock, Emerald Bay area, at the end of August. Anyone got any awesome places to ride that we should check out? I am looking for any pointers, suggestions, tips, anything for things to do, places to see while we are out there!

Thanks!

:: V ::
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-22-2009, 3:56 PM Reply   
Little Cow and Big Cow creek are NASTY for riding. Best place on the lake as far as I know, because they go back so far, and have a great wind shield on all sides.

Have fun!
Old     (robd)      Join Date: May 2009       07-22-2009, 6:09 PM Reply   
im goin to table rock lake next week and was just about to post about the same thing, then i saw this.. soooo does anyone know how far little cow and big cow are from the kimberling city part of the lake. i dont know anything about the lake so im trying to find some places that are decent to ride. so if anyone knows any places hit me up!
Old     (wakebums)      Join Date: May 2006       07-23-2009, 5:54 AM Reply   
I live down here on Table Rock.. I can tell you where to go.. If your at Emerald Point, its a long ride to Little Cow and Big Cow creek, but their great places to go if you have the time to go there.. but if you head across the main channel from Emearld Point Marina, there is a cove there that goes way back.. Its nice if there's not a tuber in there.. And if you go down to Arkansas which is south of there the water is the awesome!!! You can even board after sunset if you have lights and glow sticks.. "No water patrol after the Arkansas line..." If you need more into about where to board.. My Father in law works there at Emerald Point Marina at the high and dry.. His name is Paul.. He can point it out to you and how to get to the good spots..

You guys are going to love it down here.. This lake is awesome and super clean..
Old     (wakebums)      Join Date: May 2006       07-23-2009, 5:56 AM Reply   
Little Cow and Big Cow are right there in Kimblerling City.. Thats very easy to get there if your leaving from there.. If you get a chance, Stop by South Paw Watersports there in Kimberling. Jason can tell you exatly how to get there..
Old     (robd)      Join Date: May 2009       07-23-2009, 8:30 AM Reply   
thank you gene, i appreciate it!
Old     (wakebums)      Join Date: May 2006       07-23-2009, 8:47 AM Reply   
No problem..
Old     (viktorya)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-24-2009, 9:26 AM Reply   
Ya thanks Gene, I will have to pop in and say hello to Paul!

Do you know how far the the Arkansas line is from Emerald Point? We really want to do some night riding!!