Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

View Poll Results: Who is ready for Summer to get started
yes 13 100.00%
no 0 0%
more snow 0 0%
dont care 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old     (EO)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-29-2010, 10:13 AM Reply   
Presented By: Earth & Ocean Hosted By Lake Tulloch Resort. April 30th and May 1st we're having our grand re-opening Spring Kick Off pary! All rooms for this event will be discounted half price! Only $59.00 a night. Sound Extreme will be rockin' the house Friday night and Saturday night. Saturday will be packed full of fun with a wakeborad contest, bikin contest, big wheel race and beer chugging contest. All events have CASH prices, Ladies if you want to enter the Bikini contest please get back to me, must sign up before Friday. Earth and Ocean will be out on the lawn area with tents set up selling great summer gear by Volcom, DC, Metal Mulisha and Skull Candy. Of course we will have great drink and food specials all weekend aswell! Cant wait to see you all there. Please call me at the Resort to reserve your room 209-785-8200 CALL ASAP ROOMS ARE GOING QUICK!
Attached Images

Old     (EO)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-29-2010, 10:15 AM Reply   
Rooms $ 59...
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-29-2010, 11:28 AM Reply   
i heard the wake contest was cancelled?
Old     (bcard)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-29-2010, 11:30 AM Reply   
I'll be there with a big group. Sounds like a good way to finally get summer started!
Old     (EO)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-29-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
Yes the contest is not going to happen this weekend, but now there is a cash prize for the Bikini Contest , the beer chugging contest, and the Big Wheel race.. We are going to throw a big wakeboard event later this summer when we have time to put the event together right!!! And YES this will be a great way to kick off Summer, followed up by the CIE spring ride the next weekend!!!