Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jdancho)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-01-2010, 9:30 PM Reply   
I here Tim White from Wet Sounds keep constantly talking about how great these batteries are. So I'm going to get two of the 3100 series batteries but I can not find any places that sell them. I live in Ann Arbor, MI and I'm not aware of any dealers near me.

So basically I was wondering where I would be able to buy these batteries
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-02-2010, 3:29 AM Reply   
I've got a quasi- sponsorship with those guys...

Here's my contact (Tell Nathan you know Tom from www.chattwake.com and he'll hook you up)

Nathan Way

XS Power Batteries

7501 Strawberry Plains Pike

Knoxville, TN 37924

Phone: 888-497-7693 ext. 1211

Fax: 865-281-9844
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-02-2010, 3:30 AM Reply   
I ended up going with two 3100 series batteries for my new 230. I'll have 2 syn4's, a syn1, some neon, and some led's going in that boat.
Old     (_vitty_)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-02-2010, 5:21 AM Reply   
I am putting 3 d2700's in my Epic. I have yet to install them, but I'm hoping they are as good as they hype! I ordered mine from www.mechman.com.
Old     (nathan_xspower)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-02-2010, 6:25 AM Reply   
Thanks to Tom for sending me this link!!!

We have dealers across the US and overseas, but our web guys have yet to get our dealer locator on the site. We also have some dealers that are online like Mechman (listed above) and Sound Solutions Audio, which has a group buy going on right now for the XS Power Batteries (http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/f...SA-t37000.html).

We are a small company here in Knoxville that doesn't have the money to advertise like the big battery companies, so all of our hype is customer driven and not bought. Our batteries are developed with three things in mind.............Performance, Audio, and Racing. Our team consists of world record setting audio gurus and racers from about every form of racing you can think of! So, when the batteries are being designed and tested they are being pushed to the limits. If you do not break it during testing, then you do not really know what it's limits really are.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me (nathan@xspowerbatteries.com, 888.497.7693 x1211) or just post up your questions. If I dont know the answer I will find the answer out for you.
Old     (nathan_xspower)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-02-2010, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdancho View Post
I here Tim White from Wet Sounds keep constantly talking about how great these batteries are. So I'm going to get two of the 3100 series batteries but I can not find any places that sell them. I live in Ann Arbor, MI and I'm not aware of any dealers near me.

So basically I was wondering where I would be able to buy these batteries
Not sure how close these are to you, but here are a few dealers in MI:

Car Tunes Stereo Center Allen Park, MI 313-388-3330 Just ask for Mark
Sound Waves New Baltimore, MI 586-716-9457 Just ask for David
Factory Direct Marketing Livonia, MI 800-466-4305 Just ask for William

If any of them are close to you just give them a call and let them know Nathan at XS Power gave them your info. Maybe they will cut you a deal, or maybe not.......lol

If you need anything else just let me know.
Old     (brian_b)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-02-2010, 6:51 AM Reply   
How about dealers in So. Florida? Palm Beach County/West Palm Beach area?
Old     (nathan_xspower)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-02-2010, 7:43 AM Reply   
We have a lot of dealers in the Miami area. What is your zip?