Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       07-03-2013, 12:44 PM Reply   
I realize it's not a wake boat, but some can appreciate it. I dont have the amp racks quite finished enough to warrant pictures to the overly critical wakeworld crowd, but it's close. System consists of 2 pairs of Wetsounds REV10's (two on tower, two on bow), two Wetsounds SYN-4's, two Wetsounds Syn-1's. For woofers I have two 1.25 cf 32hz boxes stuffed with BEASTLY Sundown 10ZV3 woofers. I also have 4 XS power XP3000 batteries, along with a 6kw kohler as well as house batteries. Thesewoofers absolutely POUND. I'm actually going to swap the two 12's out of my wakeboard boat for these two 10's, and put more power to them (probably a sundown SAZ2500 on each woofer). A few LED strips and under water LED of course..... and the 'wife'.

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-03-2013, 1:03 PM Reply   
I Thought You had an Early Model San 210..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2013, 2:10 PM Reply   
Nice boat. Is it show and tell today? I better go run and get my camera...
Old     (BradM07SS)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-03-2013, 3:28 PM Reply   
Awesome!! I have 4 sundown sa12's in my non wakeboard boat on a old sundown 3000. I would love to have the z series.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       07-03-2013, 4:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Nice boat. Is it show and tell today? I better go run and get my camera...
forum has been surprisingly slow relative to previous summers. WHy not?
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-03-2013, 5:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNvisible View Post
forum has been surprisingly slow relative to previous summers. WHy not?
What you said...i love to see stereo build pics. I'm surprised factory kitted hasn't had something big up his sleeve for this year!
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       07-03-2013, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_rider View Post
What you said...i love to see stereo build pics. I'm surprised factory kitted hasn't had something big up his sleeve for this year!
he didnt order a new boat this year, so the red malibu is going to have to do for another summer.

I ripped my whole nautique apart and havent even messed with it this year, since I"ve been building the system on the cruiser. The system really sounds good on this thing, I think it needs one more pair of rev 10's and it will be perfect. All of the amps are hidden away nicely with air conditioned space in the cabin under the main couch seat, along with the batteries.
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-03-2013, 6:29 PM Reply   
What kind of boat is that? looks super clean!
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       07-03-2013, 6:32 PM Reply   
it's a chaparral 350.
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-03-2013, 6:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
he didnt order a new boat this year, so the red malibu is going to have to do for another summer.

I ripped my whole nautique apart and havent even messed with it this year, since I"ve been building the system on the cruiser. The system really sounds good on this thing, I think it needs one more pair of rev 10's and it will be perfect. All of the amps are hidden away nicely with air conditioned space in the cabin under the main couch seat, along with the batteries.
Pics pics and more pics!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2013, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:

Wait. If you're not riding behind it, what's the point of REV 10's?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2013, 8:34 PM Reply   
Not to mention a second pair!!! Got lotto?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-03-2013, 8:43 PM Reply   
I was thinking the same think about the REV's as well. Wouldn't ICON 8's make more sense? If you are talking about just sounding good at close range around the back of the boat what would sound better? REV10's or ICON8's?
Old     (bmock50)      Join Date: Feb 2011       07-03-2013, 10:53 PM Reply   
I have a sundown nightshade 18 in my truck and love it! Jacob is the man
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       07-04-2013, 6:14 AM Reply   
the good part about the rev10 is it is still very smooth, while also getting loud as hell. If you dont immediately understand, it isnt even worth explaining to you. It's like asking someone why they need so much horse power...
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       07-04-2013, 6:15 AM Reply   
and this boat has seen some surf action. It's dual v-drive after all....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-04-2013, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
the good part about the rev10 is it is still very smooth, while also getting loud as hell. If you dont immediately understand, it isnt even worth explaining to you. It's like asking someone why they need so much horse power...
Oh, I "understand". I have four on my tower... While surfing, I have to turn them way down. That's why I asked the question.
Old     (Launch22)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-04-2013, 7:52 PM Reply   
Man that's a beautiful boat. I have been missing my cruiser all day, nonstop rain today . Rain or shine they are tons of fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD