Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (koppg)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-25-2008, 3:40 PM Reply   
Just wondering if people ride in the Whidbey Island area? New to the place and im always looking for people to give my money to if they pull me around a little. Thanks.

(Message edited by koppg on July 25, 2008)
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-25-2008, 6:15 PM Reply   
Garett, are you up in Oak Harbor or South Whidbey? If you are up north there are a few lakes over in the Anacortes, Sedro Wooley and MT Vernon area.
Old     (koppg)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-28-2008, 5:55 PM Reply   
south whidbey. so whats a good place to start looking down south?
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-29-2008, 7:06 AM Reply   
Nobody boards down south that I know of. You will have to leave the island if that is the case. I do know there are only 3 boats of us with boats that board up here at Cambell Lake. 1 is an I/O the other being a Mastercraft X-2.
I try to go out on Sat monrning but sometime the Navy has other plans for my time off.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-29-2008, 8:59 AM Reply   
Garett, your best bet may be to head across the ferry and try Lake Stevens.
Old     (koppg)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-31-2008, 9:51 AM Reply   
yo thanks guys, know anyone in those areas that would help a guy in need of a pull?
Old     (lakesideriders)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-01-2008, 1:42 PM Reply   
garett i used to drive down to lake stevens and ride with chris before i found kenny up hear...i will look and see if i still have his number and get it to you...but you are more than welcome to come ride with us up hear at lake camell, where on the south end are you? we are going out this sat morning if you want to go...
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-01-2008, 1:46 PM Reply   
Dam Ryan, I thought you forgot how to use a computer since you havent posted in so long, oh ya Sanchez (inside joke)....lol

Garett PM me or Ryan, we are trying to go out every sat morning about 6am til about 11am.
Old     (lakesideriders)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-01-2008, 3:30 PM Reply   
it just like riding a bike.... nice one on the sanchez thing...ass when you off work man
Old     (juiced4ever)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-01-2008, 3:47 PM Reply   
I am going to be in Anacortes for two weeks in Sept. from the 15th to the 26th and would love to get out and get a pull on Cambell lake. I am staying at my folks place 2 miles from the lake. If any of you are still riding then and would like a third let me know. Good for gas, cleaning, and driving. Would also drive out to Big lake, or Samm if that is where you are riding. Let me know
Pete
Old     (lakesideriders)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-01-2008, 4:29 PM Reply   
yeah man im sure we will still be ridin then just let us know when your in the area...
Old     (koppg)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-01-2008, 8:05 PM Reply   
Just August 10-17. Then just on weekends till college starts back up. My mom just bought a house up there and i get to house sit for a week.