Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-13-2008, 6:39 PM Reply   
Ive been trying to get raleys down on a tramp for so long, I've tried just jumping up and down and i could never get the board back down. I tried to simulate coming onto the wake and have force on the handle by hooking the line to a tree and running sideways with tension and jumping off the tramp into the pool bouncing with my body at an angle so it shot my legs back, but I still cant get my feet back down. Any advice wold be great.

Thanx
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-13-2008, 7:35 PM Reply   
your not pulling back with your arms your suppose to push down towords your waist with the handle and your body will follow and your legs will come back... if you do it right they should.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-13-2008, 9:35 PM Reply   
So are you saying pull my legs down with my arms? cause I know thats what you have to do, I just cant do it for some reason.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-13-2008, 11:15 PM Reply   
you dont touch your legs, you make like a pivit point by pushing your arms down, your body should go from horazontel to vertical.... i havnt done it in a while but i know when i do it you use your abs alot to. what you might want to try to do is a rail to revert. same as railey but when your pulling in use one arm to pull to your waist, and land fakey. if you get that take it to both arms and do a straight railey. it also sounds like you might want to do baby steps.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-14-2008, 8:09 AM Reply   
I think i get what your saying, I know you dont grab your legs, i meant you use you upper body to pull your legs down with the the tension of the rope. I'll give it shot and let you know. Thanks for the help