Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-11-2006, 9:21 PM Reply   
Just curious who in the Denver area is planning to be there. More curious whether there are any girls who are gonna ride, since I think the testosterone level is gonna be pretty high.
Old     (highmarkco)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-12-2006, 11:09 AM Reply   
We will be there, Thats me and my wife!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-12-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
Ya!!!! At least there will be one other girl! That cuts the testosterone in half!
Old     (ldc)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-12-2006, 8:00 PM Reply   
I'll have 3 girls and 3 guys wit me, does that help......?
Old     (highmarkco)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-14-2006, 6:00 AM Reply   
Just so everyone knows if your looking for the original thread it was moved into "wakeboarding events."

DaVe
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-14-2006, 10:12 AM Reply   
DC - That helps a lot. I'd love to get some input re my riding from some girls!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-15-2006, 8:30 PM Reply   
Who else is in?!? Still looking for some more definits from people who haven't RSVP'd.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-16-2006, 10:53 AM Reply   
Kraig - FYI, Swass told me that he can't make it.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-16-2006, 11:08 AM Reply   
Yeah, he dropped me an email. Apparently his kid likes chess better than Wakeboarding.......
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-18-2006, 12:41 PM Reply   
We're only 2 days out from the MileHigh Meet & Greet! Who else is in?!?!? There's going to be a pretty big showing.
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-18-2006, 3:24 PM Reply   
whats pretty big? at least it will be warm this year!!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-18-2006, 9:33 PM Reply   
At least 3-4 times the amount of people as last year!! Of course as you all know there will be a BBQ. There will also be a raffle for donated items. And WakeWorld is one that donated some items to be passed out and/or auctioned off. Thanks Dave for your donations to our event! Everyone there will definitely know about it!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-18-2006, 9:45 PM Reply   
We're just over a day away from the event! I've been working on it for most of today and alot of this entire week as well as half of tomorrow. By the way, I'm looking for volunteers to man a grill. Any volunteers....? Along with what WakeWorld threw in Sidewayz donated a $100 gift certificate, shirts, stickers and a Hyperlite Hoodie. I'm thinking we'll do the raffle around 3 p.m. or so. I'll be there extremely early to hopefully get a set or two in before the event.

Looking forward to meeting you all and putting some faces with some names as well a few phone numbers. This has gotten so much positive feed back and enthusiasm from everyone that I think it will be a huge success! Thank you everyone for all the suggestions, the encouragement and the overall energy towards this. Let's make this one hell of a party on Saturday!

(Message edited by kraig on May 18, 2006)
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-19-2006, 8:00 AM Reply   
Thanks to Wakeworld and Sidewayz, and to Kraig for pulling it all together!
Old    swass            05-19-2006, 8:05 AM Reply   
Props to Dave Williams!
Old    mcculloughrg            05-19-2006, 5:36 PM Reply   
Hey just a little info on the side, my name is Rich. I am a friend and fellow wakeboarder of Kraig. I want to send out a big thank you to Kraig Kaiser for throwing this event together. He has put alot of time and effort into the planning of this event. Just a little note for the people attending, the cost of the Horsetooth reservations, food, banner, etc. have all came from Kraig's pocket. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. There will be a jar designated just for any help. And again, donations are NOT required.
Thank You!
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-20-2006, 3:39 AM Reply   
Damn it's early!!! If I'm up at 4 a.m., I should at least be still drinking from the night before!!! Ok, that's my rant. See everyone at the rez!