Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-08-2018, 3:32 PM Reply   
Shawndoggy, I agree Canada should not get "burned" but NAFTA needs renegotiation and "Canada also views the threat from foreign steel and vowed to work with the U.S. to crack down on countries that try to dump their excess steel and aluminum in North America," so hopefully some type of compromise can be made.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-08-2018, 3:53 PM Reply   
With conservatives captialism is great until it isn't, then they subvert the free market with tariffs. While conservatives lower taxes are great until they aren't, then they tax the population with tariffs. With conservatives everything is black and white until is isn't, then they are hypocrites.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-08-2018, 7:29 PM Reply   
Fake77

What has TRUMP done to effect you? Did he RIP your family apart Like WES claims happend to him?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-08-2018, 7:32 PM Reply   
O wait More FAKE outrage!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-08-2018, 9:59 PM Reply   
Winning Vs Whineing
Attached Images

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-09-2018, 11:40 AM Reply   
wait....what? There's already a wall? Who built this one?

Contrary to popular opinion....it Looks like it worked

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/af27f51...nter-u.s..html
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-09-2018, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Fake77

What has TRUMP done to effect you? Did he RIP your family apart Like WES claims happend to him?
Well, other than making the United States the laughing stock of the entire world and then going in front of the entire planet and saying he trusts Putin more than US Intelligence, I guess not much.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-09-2018, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
wait....what? There's already a wall? Who built this one?

Contrary to popular opinion....it Looks like it worked

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/af27f51...nter-u.s..html
How does a "wall" stop the biggest flow of illegal immigration into this county?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-09-2018, 2:27 PM Reply   
He will eventually sue the usa and win several million dollars .
Note to Mexicans, avoid tequila shots prior to wall climbing, visit REI online and get your climbing gear....extra carabiners!!

Its over 100* everyday in socal for a month. Fires are burning everywhere. High ocean temps are causing wild weather conditions. BUT...The Climate change denier in chief is trying to blow up existing environmental laws on auto emissions, make glider trucks legal, drill oil off the coast, reduce requirements to monitor methane, stalled the Clean Power Plan (regulates power plant emissions) Scraped NASA's carbon monitoring system, he even eliminated the term "Climate change" from the Feds agency..... in other words if it has anything to do with scientific evidence or climate change (or ANYTHING introduced by Obama) he is eliminating it, reducing funding or tossing it to the back burner to evaporate. He even thinks he is the authority on fighting California forest fires.
Im sure your kids, grandkids and those not here yet will appreciate the genius DJT. They'll be paying for your big tax win too. winning.

Then there is that manafort trial thing going on. According to trump, he only hires the best, looks like he got the best tax evader and money launderer he could afford. He also hired Mike Flynn and Carter Page WHILE they were under investigation by the FBI. Fair and balanced Hannity will tell you it was disgraced corrupt Clintons fault, lol. The new rally cheer from trump is "Dont believe what you hear!"

I read Hope Hicks is back with the wives beater. We should really set up an over-under on her 1st beat down.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-09-2018, 9:34 PM Reply   
Fake77
Quote:
Well, other than making the United States the laughing stock of the entire world and then going in front of the entire planet and saying he trusts Putin more than US Intelligence, I guess not much.
Wow straight out of the MSN playbook. Fake 100% serious question. Do You believe the stuff you say or do you just regurgitate the stuff you see & hear on TV? Or podcasts you listen to in your parents basement?

Who is Exactley is Laughing at the US???

If you wanna laugh @ the USA & our President for our policy’s please tell me you have a better country then the USA! Where is Ralph? He says the NZ is way better then the US. I say F u! And your B $hit opinion! The US is the Greatest nation in the world FACT. What’s my proof!!! People vote with their feet every year. Migration! How many people try & sneak into “insert your $ Hit hole country name here...............” every year. Are people trying to sneak into RUSSIA or “Like I said” name what country people are risking life and limb to sneak into!!!! Fake please put your answer here,,,,?????
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-10-2018, 12:40 PM Reply   
i was just pointing out, that a wall stopped that guy. Therefore, saying that a wall doesn't work, is disingenuous
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-10-2018, 12:46 PM Reply   
Most of the rest of the world is laughing at trump and dis-trusting America because of him. Did you see his "welcome" to the UK? The G6 summit? Those are allies.The world saw him kiss putins hand in Helsinki, that is an enemy currently attacking the USA. The world saw it, they know what they saw. They dont listen to trump when he says "Dont believe what you see". It is not a pre-requisite to live in a "better " country in order to have an opinion on this one. I dont need to be a sex offender to think that its a bad life choice. I dont have to shoot heroin to think addicts have a problem, I dont need to own a Moomba to think my Nautique is a better boat. Trump continues to trash mexico but the actual numbers (as usual) show his national security issue is without cause. Currently, the net inflow of mexicans to the US is at ZERO. The numbers coming in have dropped and the numbers leaving has gone up.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...gration-to-us/

It is just the head Cheeto that keeps lying to keep his base fooled. Mexico is currently deporting more people from central /south America than the US does. The more they deport the less end up at the us border. Isnt that what you want? The only thing trump sees is that they are brown. His wife is an immigrant. She just brought her parents in using CHAIN MIGRATION. Where is the outrage? Trumps is against what he is using. Just like when he says you gotta support USA, buy made in USA...except all his and his daughters clothing lines are made OUTSIDE the usa. Do what I say, not what I do and cultists continue to bow to their king. Trump is attempting and succeeding (with his base) in changing the narrative on Russia. He would prefer you think Russia good, democrat bad. The russians have been and continue to work against the USA. Trump has you convinced, #1 hate democrats, #2 Russia is our trusted friend. I wont be surprised at his rallys when he gets you guys going in the pro Russia chants. The democrats are not the enemy, nor is the media. Everyone lying is the enemy, if not....why the need to lie. Pre-trump democrats and republicans obviously had their differences of opinion but the divisiveness that this man has caused is a whole nother level of bad governing. Americans hating Americans is trumps new normal. winning?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-10-2018, 6:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fake77

Wow straight out of the MSN playbook. Fake 100% serious question. Do You believe the stuff you say or do you just regurgitate the stuff you see & hear on TV? Or podcasts you listen to in your parents basement?

Who is Exactley is Laughing at the US???

If you wanna laugh @ the USA & our President for our policy’s please tell me you have a better country then the USA! Where is Ralph? He says the NZ is way better then the US. I say F u! And your B $hit opinion! The US is the Greatest nation in the world FACT. What’s my proof!!! People vote with their feet every year. Migration! How many people try & sneak into “insert your $ Hit hole country name here...............” every year. Are people trying to sneak into RUSSIA or “Like I said” name what country people are risking life and limb to sneak into!!!! Fake please put your answer here,,,,?????
Notice how you go straight to insults instead of explaining why the "Greatest President of All Time" stood in front of the world and said he trusts Putin over US Intelligence agencies. Instead of offering even a semi-intelligent retort, you type your typical 3rd grade post.

Trump boasts about his NK negotiations and Kim is still building nukes. Sounds like "winning" to me.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-10-2018, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
i was just pointing out, that a wall stopped that guy. Therefore, saying that a wall doesn't work, is disingenuous
Rattlesnakes have probably stopped more crossers than any wall. So I guess it wouldn't be disingenuous for me to say that we could save money and let Mother Nature "protect" the border.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-10-2018, 10:32 PM Reply   
Fake. Now insults matter!! Your such a TURD & and not a NOT a normal TURD your a brown wet not fully formed squishes TURD. LOL LOL LOL NOW Your seriously hurt by insults!?!! You have been hurling them since day 1 F u and your FAKE outrage we are all laughing at u! If your hurt by fact like your a TURD please return to Facebook or Instagram where your a STAR
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-11-2018, 4:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fake. Now insults matter!! Your such a TURD & and not a NOT a normal TURD your a brown wet not fully formed squishes TURD. LOL LOL LOL NOW Your seriously hurt by insults!?!! You have been hurling them since day 1 F u and your FAKE outrage we are all laughing at u! If your hurt by fact like your a TURD please return to Facebook or Instagram where your a STAR
Grant, I don't give a $h!t about your insults. Hell, due to your spelling skills, I can't decipher half of the crap you post. You're like Biff from Back to the Future, you try to insult someone, but you fail in your delivery and you come across looking like a stupid jackass. But seriously, I posted for something for you to debate; why do you refuse to address that?

Facebook or Instagram? You are the one that chooses to post Facebook posts from your Uncle Cleetus to defend your positions. Wasn't the Obama's grandmother story you shared from Facebook? That's rich that you would bring that up.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2018, 9:29 AM Reply   
Fake: Ok now you have Crossed the red line big time I have been called many things Here in W/W but to be called “BIFF “ from back to the future, now that my friend is LOW LOW LOW how could you be so brutal, That has got to be the worst burn ever! I don’t think I’m gonna ever get over that one,
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2018, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fake: Ok now you have Crossed the red line big time I have been called many things Here in W/W but to be called “BIFF “ from back to the future, now that my friend is LOW LOW LOW how could you be so brutal, That has got to be the worst burn ever! I don’t think I’m gonna ever get over that one,
Lol
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2018, 9:50 AM Reply   
Grant, I think you’re gonna need to ask Wes for directions to a safe place and maybe see if he can loan you some Play-doh.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2018, 2:56 PM Reply   
Funny (or not so funny) how liberals can’t laugh at themselves like we can laugh at ourselves. It must be a sad existence to be like that. #notwinning
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-11-2018, 3:08 PM Reply   
Stop feeding the trolls. This forum was starting to show some signs of intellect.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-11-2018, 9:22 PM Reply   
wake, I was just pointing out that the wall stopped that 1 guy. That was it

but

I honestly don't understand peoples view that a wall won't work.
Cost effectiveness is another story, but won't work?

The great wall of China worked
Hadrian's wall worked
Julius Caesar built 2 walls around Alesia....it worked
Walls around Athens worked
....etc.....etc....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2018, 10:09 PM Reply   
Quote:

but

Hadrian's wall worked
....etc.....etc....
Don't forget the walls of Jericho..... Oh wait... Where's my trumpet?.....
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-12-2018, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hadrian's wall worked
....etc.....etc....
True. And when Mexico decides to invade us with an army on horseback I'm sure the wall will work beautifully. And they'll be kick'n themselves for agreeing to pay for it.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-12-2018, 2:51 PM Reply   
aren't they already invading?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-12-2018, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Funny (or not so funny) how liberals can’t laugh at themselves like we can laugh at ourselves. It must be a sad existence to be like that. #notwinning
This is a VERY fair point. humor is in the eye of the beholder, but taking anything overseriously (especially one's self) is is a problem.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-13-2018, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
The US is the Greatest nation in the world FACT.
Grant, that is in no way a FACT.
Yes the US is better than alot of countries but you don't see alot of Swiss people coming here illegally. Lots of Canadians sneaking across the boarder? Nope.
How about Germans? Nope.

You know why they are all ranked higher than the US in a USnews report of best places to live. Along with Australia, Sweden, Japan, the UK.

The US is consistently in low in terms of education, infant mortality, health, and is the greatest nation in the world in terms of military spending.
Name one other thing that the US is number one in.

Show me someone who chants "we're number one" and I will show you someone who isn't trying to get better.

The fact that illegals are coming here from Central America is because of geography, not because we are number 1.

Grant have you ever visited anywhere other than the US? And no, taking a cruise ship to a tourist town doesn't count. Neither does saying "I visited Europe" because you spent a week visiting 6 different countries. I mean actually travel and see how the locals live anywhere other than the US and Tijuana?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2018, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Grant, that is in no way a FACT.
Yes the US is better than alot of countries but you don't see alot of Swiss people coming here illegally. Lots of Canadians sneaking across the boarder? Nope.
How about Germans? Nope.

You know why they are all ranked higher than the US in a USnews report of best places to live. Along with Australia, Sweden, Japan, the UK.

The US is consistently in low in terms of education, infant mortality, health, and is the greatest nation in the world in terms of military spending.
Name one other thing that the US is number one in.

Show me someone who chants "we're number one" and I will show you someone who isn't trying to get better.

The fact that illegals are coming here from Central America is because of geography, not because we are number 1.

Grant have you ever visited anywhere other than the US? And no, taking a cruise ship to a tourist town doesn't count. Neither does saying "I visited Europe" because you spent a week visiting 6 different countries. I mean actually travel and see how the locals live anywhere other than the US and Tijuana?
Canadians come across the border all the time seeking medical attention due to their socialized medical system sucking and having to get in long lines for all kinds of procedures. As for visiting other countries, I was part of a team that did a medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic. On day one we visited the communities of the people we served. Talk about a rat hole. Poverty in our country is NOTHING to that in some other countries.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-13-2018, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart.
.... I wonder what kind of dip**** would hire someone as bad as Omarosa so many times. The best people folks.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-13-2018, 3:10 PM Reply   
If the net immigration from Mexico is zero, why spend $Xbillion on a wall?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...gration-to-us/

"I only hire the best" DJT.
Then, shortly afterward he fires them, rinse, lie, repeat.

5 myths about Canadians.
See #1.
https://www.aarp.org/politics-societ...alth-care.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2018, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn;
5 myths about Canadians.
See #1.
[url
https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/government-elections/info-03-2012/myths-canada-health-care.html[/url]
My brother is just a surgeon in Washington state and that's where I get my info, but what do I know? And what does HE know? It's not like he's in the business, right?

Also, the AARP is a well known liberal organization. That's like me posting Breitbart articles to counter your arguments.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-13-2018, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
My brother is just a surgeon in Washington state and that's where I get my info, but what do I know? And what does HE know? It's not like he's in the business, right?

Also, the AARP is a well known liberal organization. That's like me posting Breitbart articles to counter your arguments.
"The AARP is a liberal organization"? Oh yeah? Why is that? Because they are trying to protect people's SS and Medicare?

It seems that any outlet that is not blowing Trump is a "liberal organization". Guys like you and Grant are proof that this country is getting dumber by the day.

Last edited by wake77; 08-13-2018 at 5:12 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-13-2018, 5:11 PM Reply   
Quote:

but

Hadrian's wall worked
....etc.....etc....
Oh, I wasn't trying to attack.

The wall is certainly not cost effective. You are using examples from 2000 years ago. Things have changed. The only way the wall works (in my opinion) is if you have armed guards down the length of it with the order shoot to kill any that attempts to cross.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-13-2018, 5:57 PM Reply   
Bet there are more Americans going to Mexico for healthcare then there are Canadians coming to the US.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2018, 11:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"The AARP is a liberal organization"? Oh yeah? Why is that? Because they are trying to protect people's SS and Medicare?

It seems that any outlet that is not blowing Trump is a "liberal organization". Guys like you and Grant are proof that this country is getting dumber by the day.
Yeah. If you weren’t so busy smelling your own farts and patting yourself on the back for driving a Prius, you’d know something. Wake up! Google it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2018, 11:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blamey View Post
Bet there are more Americans going to Mexico for healthcare then there are Canadians coming to the US.
Oh yeah for the experimental and non-approved stuff? You might be right. I doubt anyone keeps stats like that though. Especially in Mexico.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-14-2018, 2:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah. If you weren’t so busy smelling your own farts and patting yourself on the back for driving a Prius, you’d know something. Wake up! Google it.
What is your deal with talking about farts all of the time? You sound like an adolescent.

Tell me which sites I should visit:

trumpbackerswiththeirheadsstuckuptheirass.com
QAnonismydad.com
themediaisthenewISIS.com
ifsomethingupsetsyoucallitfakenews.com
trumpisJesus.com
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2018, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is your deal with talking about farts all of the time? You sound like an adolescent.

QAnonismydad.com
themediaisthenewISIS.com
trumpisJesus.com
I love the fact that you don’t even get it. You’re so completely out of touch. The joke is truly on you.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-14-2018, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Canadians come across the border all the time seeking medical attention due to their socialized medical system sucking and having to get in long lines for all kinds of procedures. As for visiting other countries, I was part of a team that did a medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic. On day one we visited the communities of the people we served. Talk about a rat hole. Poverty in our country is NOTHING to that in some other countries.
Yeah, we are better than the Dominican Republic. I'm also a better basketball player than a kindergartner, doesn't make me number 1. And the only Canadians that come across the border to seek medical attention are seeking elective medical procedures. So yes in the US we have to wait less time to get bigger boobs. Doesn't really count.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-14-2018, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh yeah for the experimental and non-approved stuff? You might be right. I doubt anyone keeps stats like that though. Especially in Mexico.
There are a ton of Americans going to Mexico to pick up prescription drugs.
When I got Lasik in L.A. my doctor had a separate practice in Mexico and he would load patients into buses and drive them across the border to do the Lasik surgery there with the same equipment and Drs but since they didn't have to pay for all the BS Lawyer stuff there it was several hundred dollars cheaper. I still got it done in the US though.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-14-2018, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love the fact that you don’t even get it. You’re so completely out of touch. The joke is truly on you.
If you're not already a member of the "Kill Them With Irony" club, you should start your own chapter.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2018, 9:54 AM Reply   
I agree with most of that plhorn

For me, it's the why

Education has been standardized and dumbed-down to meet the masses. This includes those that can't speak the language well

Healthcare....this is my entire point about the dems and Oblubber care. They addressed the wrong issue. They could have actually increased the quality and affordability of heath care, but chose to pander to their voters instead
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-14-2018, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
They could have actually increased the quality and affordability of heath care, but chose to pander to their voters instead

Curious how you think that could’ve been done WITHOUT blowing up our entire system (starting at pre-med undergrad major) first?

Obamacare’s changes, for all of their shortcomings, were pretty modest in view of our entire system. Basically set a floor for the type of coverage any person can have, required the uncovered to be covered, and provided subsidies to get the uncovered covered.

What plan can be implemented that results in better care for lower cost that (i) docs, (ii) hospitals, (iii) pharma, and (iv) insurance won’t block?

Those interests are all very well funded and have a stake in the status quo staying the status quo. Can the underserved poor really fight those lobbies?

I’m by no means saying Obamacare is great. Just curious as to the alternative that is politically feasible?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2018, 10:20 AM Reply   
no one said that it would have been easy, or that major players wouldn't get pissed off. Insurance is not affordable. Mine is now 4x with 2x the deductible.

Tort reform, cost controls, etc....

It's crazy how a tube of acne cream is $300, an aspirin at the hospital is $12....and so on
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2018, 10:21 AM Reply   
here is some interesting reading

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...llary-clinton/
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-14-2018, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
I agree with most of that plhorn

For me, it's the why

Education has been standardized and dumbed-down to meet the masses. This includes those that can't speak the language well
I agree that there are issues with Education. Curious why you think this is a dems issue when looking at Education by state the traditionally democratic/center states do much better.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       08-14-2018, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

QAnonismydad.com
themediaisthenewISIS.com
trumpisJesus.com
Besides the snarky response this is actually a good question. Where do we get good info on 'the other side'. I have asked this before and didn't get an awnser.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2018, 10:42 AM Reply   
I think it falls under the umbrella of redistribution.

I think that the dems in general try to level the playing field so to speak. It's how I view the party in general.
Take those that have, or are willing to go get, and disperse the goods among the masses, so that things approach a more "even" field.

Take wealth and distribute it to the poor. Take education and make it easier for the less motivated or more socially distracted to pass. Take healthcare and make it more mediocre for everyone

yada yada yada
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-14-2018, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
no one said that it would have been easy, or that major players wouldn't get pissed off. Insurance is not affordable. Mine is now 4x with 2x the deductible.

Tort reform, cost controls, etc....

It's crazy how a tube of acne cream is $300, an aspirin at the hospital is $12....and so on
You hit the nail on the head w/ "cost controls". HC is not a free market. Unfortunately "cost controls" is socialism to your conservative buds.

Being allowed to charge $12 for an aspirin is capitalism. Being able to find a customer to charge $12 for an aspirin is the subversion of the free market that is the nature of how HI/HC is funded.

What UHC accomplishes is getting the HI/HC off the backs of the employer, provides for cost controls, and prevents HC providers from finding customers they can charge $12 for an aspirin.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2018, 11:03 AM Reply   
some regulation is necessary in most areas of our life. For someone, from the right, to say that a system with no regulation, and a 100% free market is the way to go.....just hasn't thought it out all the way.

I'm all for regulating costs. Mandate cost parameters within the procedural and the pharma (et al) areas, just tlike the justice system does.

Judges and prosecutors can't be completely arbitrary with punishment. The Doctors and hospitals...and pharma, should be able to completely arbitrary either.

Talk about collusion....

Currently, as I understand it (and it's not much), The medical professional charges the patient a fee, the insurance company then comes back and says, no, we won't pay that. So, the doctor/hospital reduces the price to meet the insurance company demands, or the patient pays the difference. Charges also depend on what the patient can afford.

Since I can afford it, I am charged more.

This is flawed from the start

It needs fixed

headed to the gym, so that my failed backroll attempts don't land me in this wacked medical system
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2018, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
It only interesting reading if you like conspiracy theories.
its another editorial from a FOX news contributor.
If Clinton is guilty for hiring Fusion GPS, why isn't the GOP complicit. They hired them first. And if the Clintons were running the show from the getgo, like your editorial says...Why did they not make the info available during the campaign? The FBI, the Clinton campaign and everyone else trying to sway opinion on DJT colluded to what, keep quiet until after the election? None of it makes any logical sense and easily proven false with light fact checking.
If the first thing your news source tells you is ...we are fair and balanced, no spin, no fake news...there is a good chance you are taking in propaganda.

Why hire a reality tv show "C" level entertainer to be part of the White house advisory staff? Because thats who you are.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2018, 1:24 PM Reply   
I don't know. Seems to me that it is a witch hunt. The "probe" ought to include all potential players. The media should report the same.

I have no idea what the truth is. None of us regular guys could ever know. But, to dismiss things just because it came from Fox, is crazy. Investigate ALL players
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-14-2018, 4:37 PM Reply   
I dont know either, ( I think I do), Im going to wait and see what the investigation unveils. My guess is that you think it is a witch hunt because a certain somebody in DC has been saying that daily for about 18 months. Im pretty sure he is trying to make that "claim" constantly so that If and or When the results come out he can "claim" that see I told you it was a witch hunt all along. His base will believe him...even though he lies virtually daily.
Seriously, How does someone believe anything out of someone who lies everyday? I find this mind blowing.
If there was nothing to find, why would he fight/lie about it so much.

I try to listen and or watch at least a couple hours a week to Right leaning stations. Fox, especially Hannity, Ingraham and Tucker are complete 100% trump propogandists. You will never hear an un-biased true story regarding trump on their shows. They dont mention the worst of what he does, they spin or dont cover the investigation unless its an interview with Devin Nunes or a trump lawyer. On a really bad trump day they just talk about the economy or put on the in stock anti-democrat stories. Fox is the official trump station , he hires way too much of his staff directly off the station. In your opinion is this how YOU would run the country?
As biased as "the main stream media" is claimed to be...I see much more news, more transparent reporting and little of the putting down of the other guy. The left doesn't "attack" like Fox and clearly several right leaning posters here...the left reports on all the crap trump causes to himself.
He is his own biggest problem. His mouth. His twitter. His hiring. His firings. His extra marital affairs. His poking at the black NFL players. His reaction to Charlottesville. His acts in Helsinki. His EPA. His Immigration issue. His lies. His reality TV lifestyle. Its not the fake news media making stuff up, they are just covering a "C" level reality TV guy in the WH.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-14-2018, 9:26 PM Reply   
I can’t believe what TRUMP said about Omarosa. He called her a DOG! This is completely WRONG.
I can’t understand why he would say that about her!!! I’m very disappointed.

Dogs are Mans best friend, Most are loyal, Friendly and happy to see you! Calling her a Dog is completely inAccurate. A cockroach would be a better choice of words for her!!!
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-14-2018, 11:01 PM Reply   
It's almost as if he's disrespecting the office. Kind of like Obama did:

http://outragedpatriots.com/Obamas-T...olute-Desk.htm

(love the comic sans)
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2018, 9:06 AM Reply   
Funny how when Omarosa worked at the White House & she praised TRUMP the Media ignored her and said she was full of it. But NOW that she is out of the WH with a supposed Tell all BooK the Media can’t get enough! The libs love to use the words gullible to describe Trump supporters, what do you call you libs that suck up anything Anti TRUMP?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-15-2018, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny how when Omarosa worked at the White House & she praised TRUMP the Media ignored her and said she was full of it.
That's because praising Trump is rule #1 for working at the WH. Even she said she was full of it while working there. So I guess the media was spot on.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2018, 11:35 AM Reply   
In business the Saying “Find a need & Fill it” the Market & the want for salacious dirt on the TUMP admin is Huge from the left. it’s a guaranteed money maker. Steve Colbert Trevor Noah and even jimmy Kimmel feed the gullible Libs every night with a steady stream of Anti Trump slop. And you guys suck it up as much as you can take. If someone wrote a “tell all book” about Hillary or Obozo, I can bet most Conservatives would not give 2 $hits, and the book would go no where, that’s because like Mark J said Earlier that “most conservatives are busy living their life’s ” while most of you Libs are busy reading and buying into Russian collusion conspiracy theories.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-15-2018, 12:37 PM Reply   
Trump hired a C level "celebrity" with only a reality TV background and zero experience for a job he invented. He payed her $180K/ a year (thats almost as much as obamas grandma is pulling down). Now she is following the natural path of all reality tv celebrities (that anyone with half a brain could have, and did predict) and you wanna blame Liberals for this. That must have taken a lot of work to come up with that rationalization. Let me check my notes, Trump makes another bad decision. It is the liberals fault for reading about it. Got it.
Those fools in the WH are in a panic. They dont know who is going to be on her next released recording. lol.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2018, 1:20 PM Reply   
*IMO Omarosa, was a “Diversity hire” @ best. She was hired as “ African-American out reach person “ Paleeze! Like Black people look up to Omorosa as some sort of leader. IMO Kanye West/ Candace Owens have done more to Unite and out reach to blacks then Omorosa ever could. So she was a lame duck IMO. But yes your 100% right it turnd out to be a poor choice for TRUMP. He has hired some Turds, & yes he has Fired some TURDS I’m sure this will not be the last one to get the boot.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-15-2018, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
*IMO Omarosa, was a “Diversity hire” @ best. She was hired as “ African-American out reach person “ Paleeze! Like Black people look up to Omorosa as some sort of leader. IMO Kanye West/ Candace Owens have done more to Unite and out reach to blacks then Omorosa ever could. So she was a lame duck IMO. But yes your 100% right it turnd out to be a poor choice for TRUMP. He has hired some Turds, & yes he has Fired some TURDS I’m sure this will not be the last one to get the boot.
Whatever. If she still worked at the White House, Trump (which means, then you) would say she is the greatest blah, blah, blah. Trump hires these clowns and sings their praises and then when they jump ship, he changes his tune. For someone that constantly toots his own horn about being a business genius, he sure makes a bunch of questionable hires.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-15-2018, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Grant you are so Far up Trump's back side you can no longer see reality.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2018, 2:34 PM Reply   
Hey question to any of you? Have you ever hired a person? If the answer is yes then please Answer this. Have your ever hired a person that started out great & then some how they turned into a d-bag? Hummmm your thinking! Yes that’s what I thought. It’s called Life. It happens. And anyone in business that has hired a person that turned bad & needed to be let go knows what I’m talking about. And to be accurate Fake77 Omoroso didn’t “Jump ship” like you stated. She was FIRED, she then became disgruntled. Nice how you left those details out of your reply but that doesn’t surprise me in the least. Again have you ever hired or had to Fire a person or have you just been a employee your entire life? Well If the answer is yes & you have had to hire & fire then perhaps you know what a Disgruntled X employee is capable of. The sky is the limit! People get pissed when they get their ass kicked out the door. You would think that upper position people could keep their $hit together, but what do you expect. When FBI investigators can’t be trusted to keep their $hit together, what can you expect from a person with the title Omorosa had!

Point is “More Money In feeding Anti Trumpers” rumors and fake news then Just going on with your life and make something of yourself, with out TRUMP you would not even know who this woman is
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-15-2018, 3:57 PM Reply   
I have hired dozens and dozens of people over the years. I have hired some that didn't work out. Only a complete fool would hire the person with this resume:
Straight outa WIKI...
Stemming from her controversial, blindsiding, alienating, dog-eat-dog, in-your-face and acrimonious tactics teamed with her eloquence and craftiness of game play on The Apprentice (particularly in its boardroom segments), she soon became the "woman America loved to hate"[17] and was named by E! as reality TV's number one bad girl. Through surprise attacks, cogency, refinement and strategy, she often proves herself a formidable competitor in reality television game shows, such as Celebrity Big Brother.[18] Omarosa has disagreed with the "villain" label, rather believing herself to be "a shrewd businesswoman," asserting that when a male takes on such characteristics, it is always seen as strong, but when a woman takes them on, it is seen negatively. Omarosa has also claimed the show's producers have manipulated footage of her to make her look like the villain.[17] She was fired in week 9.
In January 2008, Omarosa was invited to the first season of The Apprentice's sequel show, Celebrity Apprentice; she became the only former Apprentice participant to be invited back to the series.[19] On Celebrity Apprentice, she quickly became embroiled in a personal feud with Piers Morgan. She was eventually fired in the 10th episode, after serving as the project manager of the team that, according to Trump, suffered "the biggest slaughter in the history of The Apprentice" in a challenge to sell artwork against a team led by Morgan. She raised $49,000 in total for her charity.[4]

Fact is she is trumps Doppelganger. She is mean, back-stabbing, alienating, used to making a scene, plays dirty, she is strictly in life only for herself, records behind your back, threatens and is an all around bad human. Perfect to strike out at trump. He picked her, now he can deal with her. Who's fault is it?
He hired her because most normal people love to hate her (like trump himself) and she was black. She was "his black".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2018, 4:41 PM Reply   
(95)
So your point is TRUMP hired a total bitch that's a backstabber! She turned out to be a total bitch, and a Backstabber. So TRUMP messed up! That's your point? Ok I agree.

MY POINT: Don't you guys get tired of this? Petty garbage? The democrat Mayor of LA was right when he said the Democrats need to STOP wasting our energy on petty crap like "are they gonna Ban Trump's Walk of Fame star" from the Hollywood Walk of Fame? and start concentrating on putting people in office that can challenge trumps policy's. WOW amazing!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-15-2018, 5:25 PM Reply   
Yes sir, that was my point.
Im tired of it. Problem is everyday the Cheeto starts it up again.
Lets see, its 5:30 on a Tuesday. Lets see how long til "he" causes the next distraction.
tick-tock.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-15-2018, 5:48 PM Reply   
^^^^ That’s a funny narrative. Example Maxine Waters tells people to Stalk & Harass TRUMP admin & Supporters in the streets / gas stations/ Restraunt’s, & claims it’s justifiable because it’s a REACTION to Trump. LOL, I guess I should thank you all for acting or “ReActing” the way your do. You all making it so easy for 2020
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       08-16-2018, 12:37 AM Reply   
And now for some REAL news

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-tru...marosa-1070544
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-16-2018, 2:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey question to any of you? Have you ever hired a person? If the answer is yes then please Answer this. Have your ever hired a person that started out great & then some how they turned into a d-bag? Hummmm your thinking! Yes that’s what I thought. It’s called Life. It happens. And anyone in business that has hired a person that turned bad & needed to be let go knows what I’m talking about. And to be accurate Fake77 Omoroso didn’t “Jump ship” like you stated. She was FIRED, she then became disgruntled. Nice how you left those details out of your reply but that doesn’t surprise me in the least. Again have you ever hired or had to Fire a person or have you just been a employee your entire life? Well If the answer is yes & you have had to hire & fire then perhaps you know what a Disgruntled X employee is capable of. The sky is the limit! People get pissed when they get their ass kicked out the door. You would think that upper position people could keep their $hit together, but what do you expect. When FBI investigators can’t be trusted to keep their $hit together, what can you expect from a person with the title Omorosa had!

Point is “More Money In feeding Anti Trumpers” rumors and fake news then Just going on with your life and make something of yourself, with out TRUMP you would not even know who this woman is
No, you mean when "FBI investigators" say something anti-Trump, they get fired. If Strozak would have had anti-Hillary texts on his phone, Trump (which then means you) would call him the greatest FBI agent of all time. He'd become a Fox News Contributor and you would want to name streets after him.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-16-2018, 2:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^ That’s a funny narrative. Example Maxine Waters tells people to Stalk & Harass TRUMP admin & Supporters in the streets / gas stations/ Restraunt’s, & claims it’s justifiable because it’s a REACTION to Trump. LOL, I guess I should thank you all for acting or “ReActing” the way your do. You all making it so easy for 2020
That's funny. Trump refused to denounce his backers that were walking through the streets with Tiki torches and throwing up Nazi salutes.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-16-2018, 7:21 AM Reply   
Anyone see this interesting tidbit .... sure looks fishy.

So on Wednesday 8/15 Trump revoked Brennan's security clearance and is still considering revoking the security clearances of several others: James Clapper, James Comey, Michael Hayden, Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, and Bruce Ohr. This was originally noted in a July 26th White House memo.

On July 24th, 2 days prior to the memo a man named Artem Klyushin tweeted the following (direct copy/paste from google translate):
Quote:
Ex-CIA directors John Brennan and Michael Hayden, ex-FBI director James Komi and his deputy Andrew McCabe, ex-director of the National Intelligence Service James Clapper, ex-national security adviser Susan Rice say goodbye to access to classified materials.
... with a photo of Trump and Putin

Tweet can be found here - https://twitter.com/ARTEM_KLYUSHIN/s...14949473808387

... who is " Artem Klyushin" .... Artem Klyushin: was on of the four people, with Konstantin Rykov in support, who lured Trump to Moscow to ink a Trump Tower Moscow deal, and link him up with Vladimir Putin.

..... So Grant, when you say -
Quote:
Don't you guys get tired of this? Petty garbage?
From my end, the sitting president of the USA who appears to be actively working with a hostile foreign power sure doesn't seem like "Petty Garbage". The part that is almost worse is that like 40% of this country is so entrenched they won't even consider something fishy is going on. I feel as a staunch republican Grant is willing to eat a ****-sandwich as long as Dems have to smell his breath.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2018, 8:43 AM Reply   
Fake77: Please answer this question. If you were under investigation by the FBI. Would you want a Guy like Peter S that was in charge of your investigation that was sending his lover texts telling her that she thought YOU were a bad person & that he had a contingency plan for you ect? Please tell us all if you would be comfortable having him as the guy investigating you and how and impartial you think he would be towards you knowing what he texted!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2018, 8:53 AM Reply   
FAKE77: your still hung up on Charletsville. It’s been a year and you still have not figured out what happend? No one cares about 200+ Nazis except MSM & people like you. Do nasty Neo Nazis keep you up at night? Are they your boogeyman? Tiki torches and Tan shirts? If it was not for CNN and the rest of the MSM who rush to cover their rally’s with 20 people that show up the Neo Nazis would have Zero Coverage! And they would fade away. I think groups like ANTIFA are just as bad as Neo Nazi’s if fact I think they are worse. You don’t see Neo Nazis destroying & “sucker punching” random people, like the Masked ANTIFA people. Idiots on both sides of the street yelling at each other.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-16-2018, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
It’s been a year and you still have not figured out what happend? No one cares about 200+ Nazis except MSM & people like you.
Dude, people died that day .... in 2017, in the USA, by "Nazis", and your God Emperor Trump blamed both sides. Think about for a quick second. If you're ever faced with the choice "Condemn the Nazis, The Nazi opposition, or both" 99.99999999999% the answer is condemn the Nazis.

Or perhaps ponder this -
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2018, 9:18 AM Reply   
I think the above post is the definition of triggered
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-16-2018, 9:29 AM Reply   
A conservative view in this thread is like a piñata. Blindfolded children swinging aimlessly in the dark hoping to hit something So that candy falls out. And makes them happy

if you remove the piñata All the children become upset and cry.

I’ll let you I’ll get back to circle jerking each other. Enjoy the party
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-16-2018, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Grant, I give the autistic kids and the down syndrome kids a break at the special Olympics because they really have a hard time pronouncing the word You're, so when I quote them, I use Your, because that is what they say. Sorry this is confusing to you, but I expect a little more effort on your part than the special Olympic athletes. When you're calling someone a turd, please use the correct abbreviation You're, if this confuses you, just write out the words You are such a turd. If you really cannot pronounce the word you're then I apologize for the interjection, carry on.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-16-2018, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
if this confuses you, just write out the words You are such a turd. If you really cannot pronounce the word you're then I apologize for the interjection, carry on.
I always try and keep awy from personal attacks on internet threads, but I'll have to agree with you on this one. Grant seems to have less of a grip on the English language than 90% the illegals he wants out.

Quote:
I think the above post is the definition of triggered
Like when the right-side snowflakes get upset because someone is using their 1st amendment right to try and bring positive change?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-16-2018, 10:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
If you're ever faced with the choice "Condemn the Nazis, The Nazi opposition, or both" 99.99999999999% the answer is condemn the Nazis.
Wonder if Trump is planning to hire Nazis to build the Space Force seeing as how Nazis used to design rockets. Now their biggest challenge is figuring out which end of a Tiki torch points up.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-16-2018, 10:53 AM Reply   
well, I've said this before, and I'm sure that I speak for A LOT of republicans

The protests aren't about dishonoring the flag. I don't agree with it, but hey....

I'm a busy guy.
businesses
kids
property maintenance
relationships
boating
yada yada yada

when I sit down to watch football, I don't want politics or activism.

It's that simple
If Aikman and Buck don't talk about it during the game, and ESPN would stop talking about....that'd be great

leave your politics out of entertainment

and

As a kid, here in Texas and Oklahoma, we viewed the confederate flag as a symbol of protest. It was kind of akin to the Vietnam protests, agains the man, big brother.
It wasn't, in our minds, about racism

Those that still fly, more than likely fly it because they don't want to be told what to do, and nothing at all about racism

That seems to be the same reason that these jocks kneel. They don't want to be told what to do.

I don't see a difference

I know that some of yall will point out a difference, but to me, that's overthinking the issue

I don't have a confederate flag. If it's that divisive, and truly offends, then I don't want that negative energy in my life. That doesn't change what the flag means to me though

The players ought to have the same outlook. If it truly offends that many fans, change the protest