Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2010, 10:22 AM Reply   
if they subscribe to this ridiculous "social justice" concept. It's just communism and Nazism in disguise, stop fooling yourselves!
Old    deltahoosier            03-19-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
uh.....What are you talking about?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2010, 10:36 AM Reply   
you disagree?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-19-2010, 10:45 AM Reply   
Wes is talking about Glenn Beck. What he said was taken out of context by the liberal press.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2010, 10:55 AM Reply   

"When I feed the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a Communist."
Old    deltahoosier            03-19-2010, 11:02 AM Reply   
Ignoring that I see what someone else put some context of what you posted.

A simple Stop Going to your church blast from you is hardly ground breaking so reading between the lines I figured there had to be more. Then another line about buying into social justice concept? What, don't care for Martin Luther King or you going somewhere else?

That is why I asked what you are talking about. I had a hard time buying into your premise.

Now it seems that Glenn Beck got to you or John Stewart put something out of context again for the equivalent 6th grade political consumption. How often do you watch Glenn or do you wait for Stewart to say something and then look it up?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
What does that first sentence even mean? I'm glad you had a hard time buying into the premise - it's not mine. It's ridiculous in fact. Glad we agree.
Old    deltahoosier            03-19-2010, 11:09 AM Reply   
See. You act just like John Stewart. Take everything out of context and apply it to your life.

I will say it in plan English. Unless I saw what you saw and have a point of reference, I don't know what the heck you are talking about.
Old    deltahoosier            03-19-2010, 11:12 AM Reply   
The first sentence is meant to preface that I acknowledge that flight added some much needed context to your post, but, I am replying about how you had zero context for your post.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2010, 11:14 AM Reply   
I am saying that grammatically it makes no sense at all and I can't even figure out what it is you're trying to say.
Old    deltahoosier            03-19-2010, 11:16 AM Reply   
It made no sense because there is no context that you recognize. Just like your post. Get it?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-19-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
I'm not a huge beck follower, but I can only laugh at how the media in that clip is trying to portray beck as a crazy man. Anyone with any common sense understands what beck was saying. Social justice is just a term that can have many meanings.

What he was trying to say is that when a church tries to push a social agenda that the government is the answer to these problems then it's time to run. I would agree with that statement. When my church starts telling me that the government is the answer and not God ,I would run to. Right now inhaiti we see 70% of the help coming from Christian organizations. Being a landlord for many years I have been paid nurmerous times by local churches who were helping people who could not make their rent payments. I have even let people slide a month if they were in a dire situation. believe me, if you think that bigger government is the answer, one day you will wake up and your heart will break at the reality of what you wished for.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-19-2010, 12:21 PM Reply   
Well said, Flight.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-19-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
how the media in that clip is trying to portray beck as a crazy man.
They don't have to try, Beck is a bit nutty..He also happened to be spot-on
the 3-4 times I've listened to him on AM radio.(yes, I listen to AM radio)
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-19-2010, 2:35 PM Reply   
Is Fox News the only non-Liberal media?
Old     (dcwillette)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2010, 2:48 PM Reply   
I thought this was going to be over CNN's report this morning on the Vatican's and the Catholic Church's cover-up of priests sexually abusing children. Now that's reason to stop to going to church.