Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-15-2011, 3:03 PM Reply   
I just saw on WBM the link to download In Transit and took a chance for $10. I didn't know much about the video but haven't seen anythign new in a while.

Get It!

Randall! Harf! Enuff said. Support the industry for $10.

So worth it.
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-15-2011, 4:22 PM Reply   
Yeah. Love the download! Got it down, imported to itunes and walked to bedroom and watched it on apple tv!

Great video, riding, and editing!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-16-2011, 4:45 AM Reply   
great download! cheapest wake vid i have purchased in a while too. I havent had a chance to watch it though, maybe tonight!
Old     (scbrips)      Join Date: Mar 2006       11-17-2011, 10:23 AM Reply   
Awesome video! Film quality is pristine, cinematography is executed perfectly, and the riding is outstanding! This film will make you smile.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       11-17-2011, 6:32 PM Reply   
I bought and attempted to download it last night. I woke up this morning to some kind of download failure. Set it to download again while I was at work. I had my wife check on it about mid morning and it was almost done. Set down this evening to transfer into itunes so I could watch it on my ipad ahile the kids hogged the tv and the file is gone!!! I have know cluse as to where it went. I have seached high and low. So I tried to downlaod it for a third time and now I am told that I have exceeded my limits to download. Hopefully they have good customer support, or I will be out another $10. It sucks though. I was looking forward to watching it all day.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-17-2011, 10:00 PM Reply   
After watching it a bunch more times, this video is now one of my favorites. Music, Filming, and editing was all top notch. But Chris O's section is just off the hook. So entertaining, and it just make you want to go ride.
Old     (sideswipeproductions)      Join Date: Jun 2009       11-17-2011, 10:08 PM Reply   
Cheers guys, pumped to hear you're enjoying the film! We all put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into it, so it's rad to hear the support.

Not sure what happened to your file Jamie, but I've re-activated the link for you, give it another go.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-17-2011, 10:26 PM Reply   
downloaded it late last night and just watched it right now.

excellent. It is well worth $10 and now I have it permanently on iTunes.

I really like how the video/riding was sectioned off into the different states... and Harleys section at the end was incredible.
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       11-17-2011, 11:21 PM Reply   
best $10 bucks i've spent all week... thx for posting.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       11-18-2011, 3:50 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=sideswipeproductions;1718620. Not sure what happened to your file Jamie, but I've re-activated the link for you, give it another go.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Downloading it now.
Old     (bizzuck)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-18-2011, 6:19 AM Reply   
I downloaded last night. Quick review.

Chris O has a really nice section. He's better than he gets credit for.

Harf still has the best pete. Sorry, Greenwood. I forgot how nasty Sharpe gets on double ups. Watson and Shane have nice spots. Watson should do that wrapped three to late bs 180. He's got the time.

Mitch Langfield is good. Really good. I've never seen anyone run through all of the basic spins and make EVERY one of them look good.

Brad Smelle's step up is legit.

The kicker at McCormicks should be retired. Dean Smith owned that thing.

Harley does an awesome front flip. Then shows why he's going to run the show for a while.

Great filming, editing, etc. Excellent movie. Well worth the $10. Great work Josh.
Old     (geistwatersportscom)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-22-2011, 5:38 PM Reply   
Anyone have the soundtrack list? Specifically Mitch Langfield's song? Josh great video! Bought it as soon as I saw this post. Looking forward to your next production whenever that may be!
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-22-2011, 5:52 PM Reply   
The soundtrack to this movie is awesome. There is quite a variety to the songs. I really like O'Shea, Florida and the Cali section's music.

The worst part is we have like 6 months of winter to go up here in Canada, and this video will get you amped to ride.
Old     (geistwatersportscom)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-22-2011, 6:21 PM Reply   
and of course the soundtrack is clearly listed in the credits.....my fault....Mitch's song is on youtube solid!