Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-27-2012, 9:36 PM Reply   
Hahaha! I would love switch over to your area, that could be some of the best lunch breaks! (no homo) unfortunately im stuck delivering around Cameltoe rd and Hayden for Christmas
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-28-2012, 2:50 PM Reply   
Got official confirmation the new mxz24 is being shipped next week. Will be going out mid December. It'll be cold but have to do it
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-29-2012, 7:29 AM Reply   
Congrats on your upgrade! Now as long as you know not to power turn and are not a Wally, you're alright in my book. What made decide to upgrade? I've seen your boat (or one that looks like it) a couple times on the water.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-29-2012, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
Damnit can we all just have a get together one evening at saguaro and cook some damn bacon!?! Ill bring my camp stove and like 5 lbs of bacon. we can call the event "Bacon and Ballast" Or "Boobs Bacon and Ballast"? ..... yea?...anyone interested?
Minus the bacon and the greater number of boobs, its going down Saturday Dec 1st @ saguaro. If you gotta boat/wanna meet and network with a couple other wakeboarders in AZ then come on out! So far the boats i know for sure going is my MormonBu and the Byerly boat. I haven't tried really hard to get other boaters but i have allot maybes to come out; such as Ahren & his Malibuddah, Trian & his SAN 211, and I'm currently working on getting Action water sports to make an appearance with there G25 or MasterCraft X25 (depending what they feel like hitching up).

Action also said that there may be a Christmas boat light parade that Saturday evening. They're not sure if that's happening or not though.. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-29-2012, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
Congrats on your upgrade! Now as long as you know not to power turn and are not a Wally, you're alright in my book. What made decide to upgrade? I've seen your boat (or one that looks like it) a couple times on the water.
ya I was out a lot in my VLX. I really wanted a bigger boat. In the middle of summer I got an offer I couldn't refuse for her, so the new search was on.
Surfgate and the new wake shape of the MXZ's had me. Only got to ride behind for a couple of pulls in a demo, so I cant wait to really get used to new wake and dial in surfgate wave. Already have the 2 1100's and 400 fly highs ready for the plug n play that I had plummed into the VLX.

We will definitely have to meet up. Other riders are always great to know. Especially when I like to go out midweek

Craig
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-29-2012, 10:57 AM Reply   
Im sure Robbie over at action can be talked into bringing out the G25. I cant wait to see one of those in person. Too bad Ill be up north this saturday
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-29-2012, 7:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraighughes View Post
Im sure Robbie over at action can be talked into bringing out the G25. I cant wait to see one of those in person. Too bad Ill be up north this saturday
Yeah he's a friend of mine and also my neighbor. He said he's down but Robbies a busy guy. That and he likes to sleep in. So leis not hold our.breath.
But that G25 is a beast!

So is the motor
Old     (SteveAZ)      Join Date: Aug 2012       11-30-2012, 3:38 AM Reply   
^ from that pic...it reminds me of a transformer...I hope that tower looks better in person.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-30-2012, 7:47 AM Reply   
Yeah the tower is rock solid but is an eye sore. Here's another shot of the boat when they first got it. The trailer was being built so they had to put it on an extra X45 trailer in the yard. Makes that trailer look tiny! Along with the "coat wire" tower..

Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-30-2012, 7:52 AM Reply   
haha that thing is HUGE and its hanging so far off the X's trailer. Cant wait to see these on the water - only saw the G23 they had in there in the showroom
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-30-2012, 9:42 AM Reply   
Yeah it's tough to believe that that trailer is made for a 24.5 ft boat! And still makes it look small!
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       11-30-2012, 10:56 AM Reply   
It's almost laughable how huge that boat is. Is it just me or does it look like the trailer is bending a little
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-02-2012, 8:29 PM Reply   
Saturday was a lonnggg fun day (& night) at saguaro. Sadly i took next to no pictures, but it was great seeing so many friends and making new ones! The Nauti 88 crew was out and about. Derek and Matt came out on the sickest Bennington pontoon on the water. The Grahams with there Byerly boat

And the Cummards (my family) with the MormonBu. everyone road until about 4 then we packed up to head home. by the time we got home, Robbie was ready to head out to saguaro for the Christmas boat lights/party. He was kind enough to pick us up and head back to saguaro with the SEMA X25 in tow. The light show was cool, and the party was fun!

I think some of the other peeps took pics so I'll try to get some more.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-06-2012, 9:01 PM Reply   
Gonna go out to saguaro on Sunday, I've room for two. Any takers?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-08-2012, 10:29 AM Reply   
Really? Nobody?? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       12-08-2012, 12:28 PM Reply   
Try the meetup site.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       12-08-2012, 12:30 PM Reply   
Ill still be in flag! Finals
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-08-2012, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinMD View Post
Try the meetup site.
we have a third for tomorrow. im just trying to meet more wakeworlders in az that like to wakeboard/surf (no homo). thx for the meetup reference but a friend of mine somehow got sited at the lake at the meetup meet time at the ramp by the sheriffs for... let me look it up and see what it was.
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       12-08-2012, 1:49 PM Reply   
I have never been out on an open invite. I just joined. I usually have a group that can get out together (we hydrofoil) and usually on Pleasant. One of these days when the stars align I'll hit you up for a pull.
Old     (Brearly_Mason)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-08-2012, 5:32 PM Reply   
Just don't put in your meetup add that you are collecting money for gas or anything else, or the Forest Service will consider it a commercial enterprise. Just discuss it in either private messages or somewhere else. The Forest Service is monitoring the meetup groups and will give you a citation for operating a commercial enterprise without a permit or insurance.
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       12-08-2012, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brearly_Mason View Post
Just don't put in your meetup add that you are collecting money for gas or anything else, or the Forest Service will consider it a commercial enterprise. Just discuss it in either private messages or somewhere else. The Forest Service is monitoring the meetup groups and will give you a citation for operating a commercial enterprise without a permit or insurance.
Welcome back Mr. Mason!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-14-2012, 4:06 AM Reply   
Not sure if anyone on here is friends with Action WaterSports on Facebook.. But if you aren't, here's the flyer

It's even on Saturday for you religious type and they'll even be pimpin out some Pros (no homo)
Old     (Brearly_Mason)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-14-2012, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure if anyone on here is friends with Action WaterSports on Facebook.. But if you aren't, here's the flyer

It's even on Saturday for you religious type and they'll even be pimpin out some Pros (no homo)
Saturday is the Sabbath... the day of rest.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       12-14-2012, 8:08 AM Reply   
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-14-2012, 9:32 AM Reply   
Hahaha! I was thinking more of the seventh day adventist going on, but i totally forgot the big Lebowski
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       12-14-2012, 7:52 PM Reply   
I just realize that the flyer says "open bar"
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-15-2012, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebeaverandboats View Post
I just realize that the flyer says "open bar"
Sucks to be you then, cuz you have Shomer Shabbos today!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-22-2012, 8:59 AM Reply   
Forgot to post a group pic with Santa at Action water Sports Christmas party

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-22-2012, 9:07 AM Reply   
Yesterday was pretty windy, no white caps though but it was still fun! Once Mr BombWake finally showed up..

The huskies kept us warm with their hair shedding everywhere.

Kristy shredded the gnar behind the Nautique and behind Dustins axis (the trailer i was sitting on)

Mike pissed me off cause he kept talking about the end of the world.

So we took what we thought was gonna be the last sunset for Mr BombWake
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       01-09-2013, 9:15 PM Reply   
And my very visual posts continue into the new year!

I forgot how awesome winter riding is up at saguaro!

The place was so dead, you could use your dog as a third!

You peeps really need to man up, and partake of this un-churned butter.

Last edited by durty_curt; 01-09-2013 at 9:17 PM. Reason: .
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       01-14-2013, 5:52 PM Reply   
I think I'm officially down to ride again
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       01-14-2013, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf1985 View Post
I think I'm officially down to ride again
I would say this weekend, but i already know the answer
Old     (Raf1985)      Join Date: Mar 2012       01-14-2013, 8:09 PM Reply   
Vegas comes before freezing my ass off at the lake. sorry buddy
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-02-2013, 8:45 AM Reply   
We will be out with our MXZ24 on Canyon today !
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-02-2013, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
We will be out with our MXZ24 on Canyon today !
No!! Canyon is too far away from Scottsdale. Take ShamBu to saguaro instead: it's closer, water is a little warmer, and I'll be out there on the Byerly boat!
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-02-2013, 3:17 PM Reply   
Sorry didn't get that till now. Saguaro is the closest for us too. We are off via de Ventura and 101 but had already promised someone we would go to canyon today. Next time ill put up more notice and see where everyone is going
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-02-2013, 9:53 PM Reply   
Don't worry, you didn't miss much.

How did the LS3 perform?
Old     (wksk8r)      Join Date: Jun 2008 Location: Roseville       02-04-2013, 5:19 PM Reply   
any chance on getting a pull near PHX? I will be out there for a few days and water to check out the lakes....
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-04-2013, 9:19 PM Reply   
What days were you planning on being in the valley? And where would you be in the valley?
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-05-2013, 8:19 AM Reply   
LS3 sounds like a beast. I cant unleash her just yet as still going through all the break in hours. However, I cant wait to let her rip

I did have the pleasure of changing my first flat trailer tire on the way there. Nothing like putting a serious damper on the first trip to the lake the the new boat
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-05-2013, 1:37 PM Reply   
Eek! Was it a blow out or just a flat? I had my first trailering flat a couple months ago and you're right, it's no fun!
Old     (wksk8r)      Join Date: Jun 2008 Location: Roseville       02-05-2013, 4:11 PM Reply   
my dates are still open, but I will be visiting friends in Tempe, Chandler, and Surprise.
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-07-2013, 9:53 AM Reply   
wasn't a blow out but a really fast leak. I cant see a nail, so not sure what it is and havent made it to discount yet to check it out. Luckliy it was right by that QT on Idaho on way to Canyon so I was able to pull in there and change
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-11-2013, 8:38 PM Reply   
Sunday fun day was friggin freezing! Water temp was 56° and winds were tolerable. The lake was dead

so we decided to drop a few lbs into the MormonBu. An extra 900# to be precise!

I should have taken a pic with it unweighted.. But that would require hittin a few switches, emptying two 400# fat sacs, and unloading 850# of lead.

Ahren & Andrea were so cold that they found a creative way to get warm.

And little Ahren was killing it! Stomped a heel side nose grab 7 off the dub. And came close to a hs 9!
http://vimeo.com/m/59381855
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-11-2013, 8:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sunday fun day was friggin freezing! Water temp was 56° and winds were tolerable. The lake was dead

so we decided to drop a few lbs into the MormonBu. An extra 900# to be precise!

I should have taken a pic with it unweighted.. But that would require hittin a few switches, emptying two 400# fat sacs, and unloading 850# of lead.

Ahren & Andrea were so cold that they found a creative way to get warm.

And little Ahren was killing it! Stomped a heel side nose grab 7 off the dub. And came close to a hs 9!
http://vimeo.com/m/59381855

It's been snowing in flagstaff.......

NAU campus = Bumper cars
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-12-2013, 9:19 AM Reply   
anyone in for some cruising tomorrow? Need to get 2 more hours on her before the fun starts
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-12-2013, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
anyone in for some cruising tomorrow? Need to get 2 more hours on her before the fun starts
Sadly, I'll be working
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-12-2013, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Does driving at 23.5 while pulling a rider count as cruising? If so I think I can make that
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-12-2013, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencercoon View Post
Does driving at 23.5 while pulling a rider count as cruising? If so I think I can make that
I think he means booze cruising to pass the two hours time
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-12-2013, 6:34 PM Reply   
ya sorry, no pulls until can get 2 more hours on motor then will be happy to give a pull anytime
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-12-2013, 7:43 PM Reply   
Don't you need to change the fluids after the first 25 tho? Then again... How did you get to 25 so fast?
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-13-2013, 9:39 AM Reply   
did you use this stuff??
http://royalpurpleconsumer.com/produ...-break-in-oil/
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-13-2013, 1:08 PM Reply   
Malibu is pretty picky about break in period. I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal if went at it right away, but rather be safe then sorry later. There are rpm limits for first 5 hours (I'm at 3 now). Must use regular oil for first 25 (no synthetic because it doesn't allow you to break in motor properly) First service around 25 hours. 2nd at 50, 3rd at 100 then every 100 or once a year.
Usually I would have knocked out all 5 on first outing but the flat tire delayed us in the am and then had to be back early for a dinner that night.

Haven't hooked up PNP bags yet, but played a little with surfgate with just stock ballast and looks fun. I'm to big of a wuss to get in this time of year as I hate boarding in dry or wetsuits,. I usually start to get in water at end of March, but will also be gone for entire month of April getting married and honeymoon in South Africa.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-13-2013, 5:22 PM Reply   
That means we only have a month & a half to shred the gnar behind ShamBu before you get hitched and all the Wallys come out of there caves!
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-14-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
hahaha ya no kidding. Lets target first weekend in March (in Vegas this weekend and Indianapolis for Combine the following)
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-14-2013, 2:01 PM Reply   
Wifey permitting, I'm open to that
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-14-2013, 3:51 PM Reply   
I'm in
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-14-2013, 7:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm in
What if it's on a Sunday Coon
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-14-2013, 8:00 PM Reply   
^ Ha ha. You know my answer to that. I guess I would miss out on a fun day on a brand new BU. When is your next week day off Curt? Have you ridden MDR lately?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-14-2013, 8:36 PM Reply   
My next day i know i have off is.. April 3rd a Wednesday. I have two Dr visits in the morning, then we can roll out on the MormonBu in afternoon.

The last time i rode MDR with Steve was... First or second week in January. So yeah it's been a while.
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-24-2013, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
hahaha ya no kidding. Lets target first weekend in March (in Vegas this weekend and Indianapolis for Combine the following)
Are we riding this Saturday? Weather forecast shows 79 degrees by the weekend! If your boat isn't ready mine is available.

On a side note is anyone out there available for some week day riding? As is warms up week days will be the only opportunity for good water conditions.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-24-2013, 9:28 PM Reply   
Im game for this Saturday! After the weekend I had, I could use a change of weather!

As for weekdays Coon, i recommend talking with RAF. I invite him on Sundays all the time SMS he's always swamped with work. his schedule is better for a Tuesday thru Thursday lake time.

As for my weekdays you already know the answer. BUT first thing tomorrow (before work) i will be doing a quick rider evaluation with Ahren and Action Watersports. I will report tomorrow or Tuesday about "it"
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-25-2013, 2:04 PM Reply   
"it" was epic!

Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-25-2013, 4:22 PM Reply   
Did you ride behind it? You're notorious for going out on sick new boats and choosing to "sit it out" . Any pics of the wake? What is a "Rider Eval" anyway?

I am jealous by the way.... I had nothing going on this morning.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-25-2013, 6:45 PM Reply   
I heard that the valley is gonna see 85 degrees this weekend! Gonna try and make it down and get on the water one morning maybe do some rock climbing in queen creek or bouldering at south mountain!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-25-2013, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you ride behind it? You're notorious for going out on sick new boats and choosing to "sit it out" . Any pics of the wake? What is a "Rider Eval" anyway?

I am jealous by the way.... I had nothing going on this morning.
Hahaha, yes Coon as cold as it was; I shredded the gnar behind the Xstar!

Did I mention how cold it was? Never have I ever wakeboarded and been able to see my breath at the same time. Water temp 54. air temp 47

Buh err!

Last edited by durty_curt; 02-25-2013 at 9:40 PM. Reason: .
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-26-2013, 8:35 AM Reply   
Worth it.
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-26-2013, 1:24 PM Reply   
Im 99% in on Saturday. No boarding for me - just had knee surgery today. Assuming all is well I should be game to be out on lake though. Weather looks like its going to be perfect.
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       02-26-2013, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im 99% in on Saturday. No boarding for me - just had knee surgery today. Assuming all is well I should be game to be out on lake though. Weather looks like its going to be perfect.
Awesome. My boat or yours Craig?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-26-2013, 4:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Awesome. My boat or yours Craig?
Or the MormonBu?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-26-2013, 10:49 PM Reply   
Ok so i have been putting this off because i felt this would be a pretty lengthy post. But here is my personal evaluation of the 2013 death star:

water conditions were perfect for testing (except the cold). This Xstar had the 6.2 illmor, not sure which prop and had about a 1/4 of fuel in her. The wake at 23 & 23.5 with stock ballast full was impressive to look at. the picture above that you see me riding was 75 ft at 23.5 (being a little on the light side with the tank being closer to empty i found 23.2 to be its sweet spot). The two pics below are of Ahren with 2 #750s filled and consuming the cabin floor, he was riding 75 ft @ 24.2 and pushing around 3725 rpms. The wake looked even better with the added weight!

From the boat the wake looks like a decent Xstar weighted. But out there riding you can see and feel a difference. I've ridden in the previous generation Xstar and i find this wake to be a improvement. It wasn't that hard to adjust to and had a great ramp with a new lip at the top. Comparing it to the previous gen, this thing has the long ramp that Xstars are known for, but with an extra vertical lip added on.
I didn't take many pics of the wake let alone anything, as i was freezing and also driving the rig for Ahrens set. Speaking of driving this thing handled great like the previous xstar, big +. Also at the helm the gauge cluster was sick!

Left screen (directly left of steering wheel)

Pop up Center screen(directly above steering wheel)

And the right screen, which was a touch screen. Very cool! If you wanted to fill or drain some tanks you could.simply swipe up or down on each marked tank!

The captains chair was new as the "turned upward cushion could almost have some people stand straight up. You can see everything sitting in this position! the curves of the rub rail and the wave of the windshield are great looking in person. Something i noticed was that with the windshield door open, it perfectly sits on he port side windshield, putting those waves to work.

But.. The downside of this curve is that if you use the air dam, you have a one inch gap in the center with a 2 inch gap in the corners at the top of the air damn. For 24 feet. the cabin spice felt like the exact same space of the other Xstar. I find that it all went to the bow. With one foot going to the to sitting space. And the other foot going to the very well extended Xstar pickle fork. Biggest downside of this Is that if your picking up or dropping off a rider at the dock from the front, you will have to really take a leap of faith.
The other downside i found is that all electric buttons, and touch screens have a 2 second delay to act on it. Meaning if you honk the horn or even hit the the mute button, you can nearly count to 2 before you even hear (or not hear) something cuz its delay.

All around it is a great boat which is truly a contender for the ultimate wake boat!

Old     (Masterblast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-27-2013, 6:49 AM Reply   
DC, The look of that glass off of the star......where was my invite from action lol
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-27-2013, 12:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterblast View Post
DC, The look of that glass off of the star......where was my invite from action lol
Haha! I didn't get the invite until about 1030 pm the night before shipping out.
Old     (Masterblast)      Join Date: Jun 2012       02-27-2013, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Haha! I didn't get the invite until about 1030 pm the night before shipping out.
I would've been good with that lol, when's next time a G you will be going on?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-27-2013, 8:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterblast View Post
I would've been good with that lol, when's next time a G you will be going on?
I have no clue the next time i will be on another G, but I do know the next G23 making its way to Action Will be the first G on the west coast equipped with NSS. . .
Old     (rcraighughes)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-28-2013, 12:58 PM Reply   
Ill have the mxz out there for sure. I think we might even camp because weather is so nice. Where would you wanna meet or just plan on seeing each other and going from there. We prob wont be out till noon (one of my buddies has to work in am)
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-28-2013, 9:48 PM Reply   
Sounds good, keep me and Coon posted. Shoot me a text at 602-828-PAIN
Yes the last four digits of my phone number spells PAIN
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       03-01-2013, 9:42 AM Reply   
^ Ha ha, my google number is 480-788-BOSS
Old     (KG3)      Join Date: Mar 2013       03-01-2013, 1:40 PM Reply   
Hello,

I just moved from Chicago to AZ for work and I am already getting the itch to get out on the water. I grew up surfing and wakeboarding on lake michigan and i am exited to see what AZ has to offer. Your pics on this thread look incredible! Where do you tipically ride? And are you willing to entertain a third?

Thank you so much!

Kirk
Old     (Brearly_Mason)      Join Date: Nov 2012       03-01-2013, 2:24 PM Reply   
When you tested the X-Star how did the gas station that you were towing behind it affect the wake? I remember on Mitch's a full tank lasted us half a day...