Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (rplogue7)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-28-2012, 5:28 PM Reply   
I made an edit this past weekend and I'd like you to see it. Thanks for all the wonderful help, support, and tips that you guys gave me. It has paid off.

Heres the video (sorry my last post's link was invalid and i could not edit it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrjX8XY8zCY
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-28-2012, 5:39 PM Reply   
Hold your edge, you're flattening out half way on your cut
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-28-2012, 5:55 PM Reply   
Shorten the rope up. It will help you get w2w and comfortable landing. I have been running at 50' and it feels good for now. Expect to land in the flats after your comfortable though. Keep it up and keep practicing. You definitely pull your lead leg up higher than I do.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-28-2012, 6:13 PM Reply   
When you cut out settle down on a flat edge till the boat starts pulling you back to the wake.Then start building your edge so your at your best edge at the wake.Stand tall on edge through the wake and keep the handle on your lead hip.The line length looks okay your just not on edge going through the wake and you need to be more even weighted.You are pushing more off your back foot,that's why the front of the board shoots up.Good Luck!
Old     (rplogue7)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-29-2012, 1:02 PM Reply   
Before I made this video i had no idea i had to hold an edge up the actual wake. thanks guys!!